I need your help!

IMPORTANT STUFF

What do I need? : Drum Tracks(they can be real drums or computer programmed, something better sounding than a midi of guitarpro tracks.)
Bestial Devastation
Antichrist
Necromancer
Warriors of death
Troops of Doom (Schizophrenia Ver.)
(I can provide midis/tempos I need them recorded at)

Do you just want the drums to be like on the original recordings? : I may make some small changes here or there to guitar parts, but main noticeable thing is they'll be faster! - as I said, I will have any information/midi files/tempo that you need.

UNIMPORTANT STUFF YOU WILL ASK IF I DO NOT COUNTER YOUR QUESTIONS WITH WHY I WOULD WANT DRUM TRACKS FOR OLD BORING SEPULTURA SONGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN MAKE ME

What for? : to make a complete recording of all songs on sepulturas bestial devastation! +T.O.D (I will record Bass, Guitar and Vocals)

Why are you asking people on a forum (you sad loser) : Because I dont have the ability to play drums to record it myself, or the programs to produce the tracks myself, and because other people I have asked are taking WEEKS getting around to simply making one drum track with drum programming. Im fed up with people always slowing down MY progress.

When? : Sooner I get drum tracks the sooner I can do what I need to do to put it together

Anyone who may be able to help please ask any questions here
or e-mail swift_o0o_sloth[fat]hotmail[dit]com
Last edited by swift_sloth at Aug 22, 2009,
Can't you just get the guitarpro versions of the tabs on those (they usually contain drum tracks as well) and simply just record the midi over to wav/mp3 with something like Audacity? I know I do it if I need backingtracks somewhere where there are no computers, only cd-players.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
I can't really help you, but kudos for picking out the best Sepultura songs.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by SinnaSatan
Can't you just get the guitarpro versions of the tabs on those (they usually contain drum tracks as well) and simply just record the midi over to wav/mp3 with something like Audacity? I know I do it if I need backingtracks somewhere where there are no computers, only cd-players.

yes I could do this, the computer I currently have doesnt produce a great drum 'RSE' sound, or one that is completely in time, if you get what I mean? Midi is the stripped down sound id go to.. but I want it to be a bit better sounding. (for what it is)
Thanks for the comment anyway dude
both of you

EDIT: I cant wait till I get my new computer so I can do all this stuff myself and get some recording interface etc. then I will be able to churn out the covers haha.
Last edited by swift_sloth at Aug 22, 2009,