can these be ran together? i have a 4-12's cabnet running 120 watt head, thinking of replacing 2 of my bugera speakers.
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
They definitely can. Most of this is going to depend on your wiring and it's going to depend on if they are wired in series or series parallel. There are some great websites devoted to explaining how this works.

However, there are some important questions here. First, can your amplifier support a 4ohm load? Some can while other amps cannot. What speakers are currently in your 4x12 cab (are they 16 or 8 ohm impedence?)?
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
my cab is 16 mono or I can run 8 stereo, head can run 4,8,16 dont know how its wired though. Its a bugera so I wonderd if I just replace 2 for now with vintage 30's
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Looks like when you are running the cab in stereo you are running it in a parallel which effectively doubles your impedence (16ohms).

When in mono it's 8 ohms.

This leads me to believe that ALL the speakers in your cabinet are 8 ohms. Which means that you should just replace them with 8 ohm speakers.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Quote by theraven871
Looks like when you are running the cab in stereo you are running it in a parallel which effectively doubles your impedence (16ohms).

When in mono it's 8 ohms.

This leads me to believe that ALL the speakers in your cabinet are 8 ohms. Which means that you should just replace them with 8 ohm speakers.

No, no. You've got it backwards. 16 ohms mono and 8 ohms stereo. The amp either uses four 16 ohm speakers or four 4ohm speakers(unlikely). Crack it open and see what resistance the speakers are and replace them with the same resistance, it's simple.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
thanks
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
they are all 16 ohm speakers run in series/parellel giveing a 16ohm load in the Bugera cabs. the speakers in the combos are 8 ohm speakers ran in series giveing you a load of 16 ohms
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA