Sorry if I worded it wrong. I mean the send-receive inputs on the back of most amps. I'm going to have a pedalboard that I'll put through that. Should I put the Noise Suppressor with the pedalboard, or put my guitar into it directly, then to the amp?
Looking for the best tonally. Thsnks.
id put it with the pedal bored at the end of you line of pedals because that way instead of it suppresing feedback from just the guitar itll also cover your pedals
i;d put it in the effects loop. that way you'll not only cut the noise from your pedals, you'll also cut the noise from your amp's preamp gain.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Depends on where you get your noise from. If everything is noisy put it in the back of the effects loop, if its just your pedals put it after your pedals. You don't want it affecting things that aren't even noisy.
WTLTL 2011
Will it be very noticable if it affects my pedals, or is it minor and only audible "by a trained ear"?
Quote by Mr_CiNiC
Will it be very noticable if it affects my pedals, or is it minor and only audible "by a trained ear"?

If you set it right, it should be fine. What unit are we talking about here? NS-2? MXR? ISP?
WTLTL 2011
Yup, it does eat tone. Fiddle with the settings a bit I guess. Also search NS-2, there's a setup thread on it.
WTLTL 2011