I hear people hate on the Frontman.

so I lol.

To people who've actually jammed through the 65r or 212R Frontman, what makes it so bad/undesirable?

And honestly, without getting prissy, is it worth investing into?
I have a 212 DSP version.

The speakers are nice as are the clean tones. It takes pedals well.

Otherwise, the distortion is meh and if I had to do it over, I would not have spent the $400 on it. There are better amps both new and used for the money.
not worth investing in. in shher terms of quality and tone, you;re going to have to buy another amp in a couple of years anyway, so why drop money you could be saving.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I have a 212 DSP version.

The speakers are nice as are the clean tones. It takes pedals well.

Otherwise, the distortion is meh and if I had to do it over, I would not have spent the $400 on it. There are better amps both new and used for the money.

This
WTLTL 2011
its a good practice amp
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by JLT73
its a good practice amp

There are better practise amps for the money

WTLTL 2011
i owned it for like a year and then i got rid of it. honestly, its not a bad amp for practising, and you can play live with it if you have pedals...

its clean channel is decent, but overdrive channel just sucks.its too muddy and harsh.
and yeah it takes pedals well, but my suggestion is to buy something better, maybe look at some modelling amps or try to save up for a little tube amp!
I still have my FM 212R and am trying to get rid of it, I stupidly bought it as an upgrade over my FM15G thinking more power must = better tone...

For the money, it might as well not even be on the market, without the Fender name and look they wouldn't have sold a single one I reckon.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by Mark G
There are better practise amps for the money

agreed.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I wouldn't imagine using it w/o Pedals, lol. The clean is all I'm really looking for. And I'm no gigging musician either, so it'll do for me.

@311ZOSOVHJH-appreciate the offer, but I don't buy online. sorry I can't take it off your hands for you. :P