The MG15 is the best 15 watt amp ever. Great distortion, amazing cleans and awesome effects.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
budget?
guitar?
genre(s)?
willingness to go used?

Kevin Saale is being a bit stupid - MGs sound like sh*t after its been crushed into the ground by a tractor, then picked up along with some mud and a worm + some flies, and hurled into a speaker cabinet. And thats if I feel generous
Last edited by SwampAshSpecial at Aug 22, 2009,
Peavey Vypyr, Peavey Bandit, Tech 21 Trademark 10, Roland Cube 10/Microcube, Fender Superchamp, Fender Champ 600, Crate V8.

Avoid Line6 Spider 1-3, Marshall MG, Crate solidstate amps, Fender Frontman.

EDIT: To the person above, 1 word: BOUTIQUE. And the ones I listed are all decent.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by theacousticpunk
Peavey Vypyr, Peavey Bandit, Tech 21 Trademark 10, Roland Cube 10/Microcube, Fender Superchamp, Fender Champ 600, Crate V8.

Avoid Line6 Spider 1-3, Marshall MG, Crate solidstate amps, Fender Frontman.

EDIT: To the person above, 1 word: BOUTIQUE. And the ones I listed are all decent.

Dude, the spider and the mg and the crate and the frontman all rock, what are you smoking?
Quote by Kevin Saale
The MG15 is the best 15 watt amp ever. Great distortion, amazing cleans and awesome effects.

Quote by Kevin Saale
Dude, the spider and the mg and the crate and the frontman all rock, what are you smoking?

Sir, you are fvcking retarded.
What are you smoking?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Aug 22, 2009,
Sorry guys, just having some fun since the OP is pretty much worthless for not reading the stickies and posting a proper thread.

Get off the internet. Now.
^^Read the post above you genius. Beside, someone's already beaten you to berating me, let's try to be original?

^Same to you. Is no one capable of taking a joke?
Don't worry Kevin Saale, I laughed (well, on the inside) at your obvious jokes.

But yeah, I'd suggest something from acousticpunk's list if he hadn't said all of them already...
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string
Quote by SwampAshSpecial

budget?
guitar?
genre(s)?
willingness to go used?

stumonkey is being a bit stupid - MGs sound like sh*t after its been crushed into the ground by a tractor, then picked up along with some mud and a worm + some flies, and hurled into a speaker cabinet. And thats if I feel generous

Budget's around $50-$100.

Ibanez RG370

Rock and Metal. A good distortion channel would be a great addition.

No.

*Sniff sniff*
Quote by Kevin Saale
^^Read the post above you genius. Beside, someone's already beaten you to berating me, let's try to be original?

^Same to you. Is no one capable of taking a joke?

We like jokes, but only if they are funny.

To TS: If you have a relatively tight budget then maybe a Blacheart BH5h (It's 5 watt, but it's 5 watt tube, so it'll sound like a 10W solid state), or an Epiphone Valve Junior.

EDIT: Didn't see your post above.
Rock and Metal are very large genres, it would help if you specify. I wouldn't go for the Valve Junior unless you get a good OD pedal, as it only has volume and isn't really made for metal.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at Aug 22, 2009,
newbs don't know Kevin Saale. and it makes me lol.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
^I know, I'm crackin up I guess I don't post enough anymore. Just goes to show how important that Who to listen to thing is

Sorry to spam your thread TS, I'd personally go for the Vox DA5 or the microcube.
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Aug 22, 2009,
lulz, regulars....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals