Im looking to get a half decent equalizer for my cubase right now the one on there doesnt really cut it , it doesn't have a parametric EQ and you can't sweep the frequencies to find the 'offenders'

any suggestions for a good equalizer?
NOTE: im looking for software NOT hardware
The best stuff I've found so far are the SSL and API emulations from Waves. The API especially is so sweet in the high mids and highs it's almost a crime. The SSL isn't as impressive but it is a nice backup and it deals with lower mids a little better to my ears. Overall mastering EQ I'd go with a Pultec emulation (can't remember which one I use there).
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
Quote by professorlamp
Im looking to get a half decent equalizer for my cubase right now the one on there doesnt really cut it , it doesn't have a parametric EQ and you can't sweep the frequencies to find the 'offenders'

any suggestions for a good equalizer?
NOTE: im looking for software NOT hardware

Are you SURE that Cubase doesn't have a parametric EQ? I thought the basic default Cubase EQ was a parametric. Parametric EQ's are the most common, and what DAW's usually have as their default EQ.
Quote by Matthias King
Are you SURE that Cubase doesn't have a parametric EQ? I thought the basic default Cubase EQ was a parametric. Parametric EQ's are the most common, and what DAW's usually have as their default EQ.

+1

PSP Audioware makes some nice plugs. Sony oxford? There are tons to choose from and none are any more than about 1% different than the next at a higher budget.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)