Anyone know any good instrumental country or bluegrass that can be done with only one guitar?
LET THERE BE ROCK
Some of Tommy Emmanuel's stuff can be considered country I guess?

Anyway I think there is a country forum
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Tough question, country and bluegrass relies heavily on having a band (and lots and lots of banjos) and the repetitive nature of it, especially on one guitar would make it very difficult to have instrumentals.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread as I'd love to see if anyone comes up with anything.
no, because there isn't any good country or bluegrass

/nobhead reply.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
no, because there isn't any good country or bluegrass

/nobhead reply.

I disagree. There are some pretty good bluegrass songs out there.
LET THERE BE ROCK
ummm, look up Hog Bitch Stomp by buckethead, that's kinda bluegrass. apart from that, most bluegrass instrumentals are written for banjo, I havent really seen many bluegrass guitars.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Duelling banjos!

Oh wait, one guitar...
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Ok, going into this thread, I thought about Kenya or something playing music 24/7

Now, I can't stop thinking about Dueling Banjos from Deliverance..

EDIT: ^Beat again!
Quote by pwnerer
Chet atkins.

Deffo, or Jerry Read. You have to be pretty damn good to be able to play Chets stuff though.
TRANSFORMICE

Whilst not purely country, and not always instrumental, Steve Morse/The Dixie Dregs should interest you.