discontinued. your best chance is probably ebay/craigslist, or if you can deal with one pickup look for one of those wayne static models.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i'd want one if it didn't look like that ****** 'wayne static''s guitar.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
Quote by mikeyElite
discontinued. your best chance is probably ebay/craigslist, or if you can deal with one pickup look for one of those wayne static models.

Nah, you're thinking of the LTD EXs. That's the new ESP Standard Series one. They're supposed to launch in Fall.
Quote by ShadowDonut
Nah, you're thinking of the LTD EXs. That's the new ESP Standard Series one. They're supposed to launch in Fall.

thanks. i overlooked the fact that it was an actual ESP, i'm so used to just assuming people mean LTD when they say ESP

this is the one i got it confused with,

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EX400-Electric-Guitar?sku=516667

which isn't around anymore.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by ShadowDonut

i wish they would say its in the fall rather than putting it on the site thinking i can order it

i suppose it'll cost more being that its an ESP
^oh yes.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!