well i knew getting a vetta would confusing but...
what is a Armin update ?
and how do you backup the original factory settings?
and waht is a 'reload' file (*operating system)?
thanks
Have you tried reading the manual?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
The Armin mod is software you buy for $70 from www.soundside.de that changes the names of all the models on the Vetta to the actual amps (ie: It will show Peavey 5150, Mesa Dual Rectifier, Bogner Uberschall, etc.), it also adds cabinet models that sound much better than the Line 6 ones.

The Armin software will backup your original software, it tells you you need to backup your settings with the Line 6 edit software, I never did with mine, and the settings were still there after I downloaded the Armin software to my Vetta.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Would the Armin mod work for a POD X3? Aren't the Vetta and X3 roughly the same thing?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by MatrixClaw
The Armin mod is software you buy for $70 from www.soundside.de that changes the names of all the models on the Vetta to the actual amps (ie: It will show Peavey 5150, Mesa Dual Rectifier, Bogner Uberschall, etc.), it also adds cabinet models that sound much better than the Line 6 ones.

The Armin software will backup your original software, it tells you you need to backup your settings with the Line 6 edit software, I never did with mine, and the settings were still there after I downloaded the Armin software to my Vetta.

thanks MatrixClaw
Quote by no.mop
Would the Armin mod work for a POD X3? Aren't the Vetta and X3 roughly the same thing?

No, the Armin mod replaces the Vetta's 2.5 software with a customized software. It won't work on the X3.

Quote by DIFTWOOD

thanks MatrixClaw

No problemo

I finally got my Behringer FCB1010 to work with my Vetta, the MIDI thru/out connection was loose I guess, no wonder it wasn't working before. I was getting pissed off that thing!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com