Which album should I get to start off? I really like the song open-heart surgery but don't know anything else by them. Thanks in advance.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Is that one album?

having looked at their last.fm, i see it is not. Sorry.

could you suggest just one?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by Led Dirigible
Methodrone. Then Take It From The Man!

This, probably the easiest of their albums to get into.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Right ho. Thanks alot.
CuSO4

They're such an underrated band, it's too bad Anton keeps ****ing up all their chances for wider exposure, because they deserve it. Satanic Majesty's Second Request is probably my favorite, with Thank God not far behind. Also, everyone wanting to have music as a career should see the documentary DiG! regardless if they are fans or not. A good lesson about how the industry and how professionalism can take you a long way.
they're pretty good, I love methodrone and thank god for mental illness but they seem a bit unoriginal at times. anton newcombe is awesome, I don't care what anyone else says.
Give it Back! and Take it from the man are probably my favorites
jonestown is too ****ing badass really
and like someone said before me, if you haven't seen Dig! the documentary about them (and the Dandy Warhols) then WATCH IT NOW! heres a link for it
http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/dig
if that is not allowed i'm sorry i'll remove it
wow, i love the brian jonestown massacre... they were amazing and insane doing good songs like vacuum boots, it girl, oh lord...