Do
Do do do
Do do do
Do do DOOOOOO

I am a big fan of Ronnie James Deo, I saw him, and Heaven and Hell, two years ago in concert, as well as Alice Cooper. Ronnie is my favorite because his songs are more pop, metal, and the conventions and vampires and stuff is cool. He is like a horror, metal, capable of scaring me as well as pleasing to me. He is a very good living and I make three of his albums, right?

I am not alone, right? Ronnie is a good thing, all of her or not? I would like to meet him. I love it, especially Eye of the Tiger, and songs like Holy Diver.

What other songs would you guys recommend? I have Black Sabbath "Heaven and Hell" and live CD, I need more singles however. Help?

Thanks,

By your message,

Micky G aka Phillip McGraaw
Hello, my name is Phillip McGraaw

I have PhD in Women's Studies/Immigration trends from University of Texas at Austin.

I am an Indian who immigrated to America 7 years ago. I like Warehouse 13, Twitter, Guitar, etc.
Ok, Borat, this Ronnie James is not Dio.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Thread reported.
Read the rules and find a thread already about Black Sabbath or Ronnie James.
You may soon find that you are more a fan of Survivor than of Ronnie James Dio. And why report this? Quit being a dick.
Stuff I use:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey 5150 (Signature)
Marshall 1960AV
Why is his head on fire?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Okay, ride the tiger is not the same as eye of the tiger.
"Eye of the Tiger" is a song by Survivor.
"Ride the Tiger" is a line from "Holy Diver".
Just saying.
I love you, no homo.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
Quote by Kingofold
You may soon find that you are more a fan of Survivor than of Ronnie James Dio. And why report this? Quit being a dick.
We have to use existing threads about bands.

This is the Dio thread:
[thread="370426"]Here[/thread].

[thread="474076"]This[/thread] is the recommendation thread, if you want to find similar bands in the same genre.