I suppose not since the DeVille has two switches and the Blues Jr requires only one (the FAT toggle)?
EL : Fender Roadhouse Stratocaster - ESP LTD EC-400VF
Amps : Fender DeVille 4x10, Fender Blues Jr, Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube '08
Effects : Digitech RP-500, POD X3, TS9 reissue
AC : Seagull S6, Marshall AS50D amp
fedner usually has a good rep with foot switches. i think the blues juinior uses the same switch as the deville. 1 switch=clean/dirty 2=normal/boost?
My main question is, how exactly are you going to use the footswitch? The Blues Juniors don't have a footswitch input, so unless you've modded yours somehow, I don't think it would be possible.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Last edited by Shiromar at Aug 22, 2009,
Yes they do. It's right next to the speaker jack in the back.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
Yes they do. It's right next to the speaker jack in the back.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Hmm, I'll definitely have to try and find this when I get my BJ back, thanks for the heads up! Guess that's what you get for assuming that if you can't see it, it's not there!
Fender '04 Strat

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Ok, so I guess that answers my question... It should work.

Where is your BJ, Shiromar?
EL : Fender Roadhouse Stratocaster - ESP LTD EC-400VF
Amps : Fender DeVille 4x10, Fender Blues Jr, Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube '08
Effects : Digitech RP-500, POD X3, TS9 reissue
AC : Seagull S6, Marshall AS50D amp
I let a friend borrow it for a week for some gigs. At least I have my other amp, and the fact I trust her enough for it to come back in pristine condition! That makes me wonder though, do they make foot switches just for the BJ?
Fender '04 Strat

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Quote by Shiromar
I let a friend borrow it for a week for some gigs. At least I have my other amp, and the fact I trust her enough for it to come back in pristine condition! That makes me wonder though, do they make foot switches just for the BJ?

i dont think they make BJ-specific footswitches, but when i had mine i used an old JCM800 footswitch from the 80s and that worked fine.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
I have a Blues Deluxe, and my switch is a two-post. The BD is the BJ's ballin' big brother basically, bro.

Switch 1: clean/dirty
Switch 2: Reverb.