i have three pedals in mind but i dont know what to get(looking for metallica tone)

Danelectro D-3 Fab Metal Pedal
or
Danelectro D-1 Fab Distortion Pedal
or
lava box distortion pedal

what should i get

P.S i have found i used lava box thats why i can afford it(if your wondering about the price rang between the three pedals)

thanks in advance
"It's peace at last, or peace at least"
i had the fab distortion for a day and hated it, i traded it for the cool cat chorus which i am a lot happier with. the fab distortion sounds extremely fake and digital
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
i prefer no pedals at all but ive played with a lava box and it wasnt that bad,never played any danelectros so i would go with the lava box if you HAVE to have a pedal lol
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
hmm idk i was about to buy some of these. (FABs) but then i thought better to bu the Coolcat overdrive (it's metal chassis) now im planning on buying a Digitech's Screamin Blues or Bad Monkey

PS i didnt buy the Cool cat or something..

but idk i guss it's you get what you pay for
A Seymour Duncan Lava Box? If I'm right, get that for sure. Comparing a SD stompbox with a Danelectro one is like comparing Mcdonald's to Fuddrucker's: One's terrible, the other is pretty good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by oneblackened
A Seymour Duncan Lava Box? If I'm right, get that for sure. Comparing a SD stompbox with a Danelectro one is like comparing Mcdonald's to Fuddrucker's: One's terrible, the other is pretty good.

yes thats the one i meant

i have contacted the seller . if he sold it im going to buy FAB metal pedal

thnx everyone
"It's peace at last, or peace at least"