Page 1 of 3
By what your local radio station? Mine Always play Mudvanes " Do what you do" and ALL of Metallicas Death magnetic. They were good songs for a while, But now they sound all annoying. They play them like every hour. Its insane. What about you guys?
My local radio station sucks so hard, all they play is Pagianni and Mozart and 30's opera. How about some Debussy, eh?

True story actually, we have one that plays classical music however not any good classical music.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Aug 22, 2009,
My local radio stations pretty much play Dance and R&B. I am sick of hearing 21 Guns or whatever by Greenday every morning as well. But it doesn't really annoy me.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
The only good radio station in my area got replaced by "Bob 99.9", which plays quite literally everything, except metal. I am quite pissed. There are Myspace and Facebook groups trying to get it back with thousands of members in each, and the petition was over 1000 signatures when I last checked.

Edit: Because of that, I recently switched to a classic rock station, which is okay, but I'm starting to think it actually plays Freebird every day.... :/
Last edited by herby190 at Aug 22, 2009,
The station I used to listen to regularly was recently converted to a Christian rock station. Needless to say... I was incredibly annoyed.

However the other rock station here isn't bad at all, at night, anyways.
my radio stations are still OK. I heard Jimmy Eat World the other day, it was a major treat.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
No, because I have the marvels of the internet and don't live in the dark ages of radio anymore
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
No, because I have the marvels of the internet and don't live in the dark ages of radio anymore

Interwhatnow?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Radio 1 is pretty good, at night anyway.

Local stations suuuckk 80's pop all day evryday eughh not fun after about a half hour
I can only get galaxy, pulse and radio 1 where I am. Radio 1's ok sometimes but the rest are crap.

but i don't listen to the radio much so i'm not annoyed ........................
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Radio sucks, I have at least 25GB of music on my computer to listen to, why would I listen to ****ty radio where some dude talks over half the song and the song is cut down in the super awesome "Radio Edit"

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by herby190
The only good radio station in my area got replaced by "Bob 99.9", which plays quite literally everything, except metal. I am quite pissed. There are Myspace and Facebook groups trying to get it back with thousands of members in each, and the petition was over 1000 signatures when I last checked.

Weird, I live in Canada and I have a station with the exact same name. "99.9 BOB FM". I've never cared for it, but thats strange how you have a different BOB FM.
The songs were 'good for a while'?

So, they became worse musically all of a sudden?
RULE BRITANNIA
my rock station used to play 1 classic/80's song then 1 somewhat new song and keep switching between that all day. now its mostly new nickelback and kings of leon **** that sucks.
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
no, I prefer local radio, because they play middle of the road pop music, which the majority love, unlike radio 1 which plays extremes of genres that only a minority will like..

"104.7 min-ster FM!" and Viking FM are my preferred listening.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I don't listen to the radio much anymore, but I remember 4 or 5 years ago, our local rock station played Shinedown's "Simple Man" every hour or so, and it was horrible.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by sashki
My not-so-local local radio station plays Linkin Park's "New Divide" every half hour.

Same here plus also Kings of Leon " Sex on Fire" and "Use Somebody".
I get 97X, which is all dominated by Para***** and Linkin Park, and 98Rock which is all Metallica, Guns 'N Roses, etc. So its not too bad.
I lol'd you've been warned
the most popluar stations are the pop and rap stations, they suck!!!! and the rock stations play a lot of different bands and different types of rock and metal but since they are not that popular they play a ridiculous amount or commercials
Quote by third-eye
Weird, I live in Canada and I have a station with the exact same name. "99.9 BOB FM". I've never cared for it, but thats strange how you have a different BOB FM.

I heard something from my brother about the station being from Canada...... maybe we're just playing off yours?
Radio in Greece is pretty bad, so I dont listen to it except for sports. Only every now and then, like an hour every evening they play metal on one station, and during the day, which means I cant listen to it because of school.
There is no good radio here. We have a top 40 station, 2 or 3 adult alternative stations (like coldplay and other gay **** like that), and an alt. rock station that is basically grunge with an OK song every now and then.

I'm very annoyed because the only decent station was switched to one of the adult alternative ones. So I stick to CDs.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
Quote by third-eye

BOB FM were I live is 93.9
Quote by Tap597
By what your local radio station? Mine Always play Mudvanes " Do what you do" and ALL of Metallicas Death magnetic. They were good songs for a while, But now they sound all annoying. They play them like every hour. Its insane. What about you guys?
Hm.. do you live in Washington by any chance?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Zayrank
the most popluar stations are the pop and rap stations, they suck!!!! and the rock stations play a lot of different bands and different types of rock and metal but since they are not that popular they play a ridiculous amount or commercials

Before it got replaced, The Carp had something called the Carp 6-pack, where it would play 6 songs in a row without commercials, then go to a couple minutes of commercials, and then usually do another 6-pack.

I miss The Carp.
Washington state has some pretty kick@$$ radio. 99.9 KISW is the rock station and during the afternoon "The Men's Room" is on which is pretty awesome, couple uh dudes, bein dudes. 102.5 is classic rock. Come to think of it, there's like 5 or 6 rock stations. Radio around here is sweet.
My classic rock station isn't that bad, they actually play stuff that I haven't really heard, but Stairway to Heaven gets played all the ****ing time and I hate it.

My rock station sucks too, all they play is lame screamo, metalcore, foo fighters, and linkin park.
Just about 90% of radio stations in my town are country...5% are "What's Hot" stations...and the other 5% are polka, classical and some Lithuanian bull****. So yeah I'm pretty annoyed.
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our local radio station plays country

So I listen to 92.5 FM "The Fox" from Cincinnati. Every morning I get to listen to the Bob & Tom Show.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Classical and NPR. Ain't nothin better.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MercyfulFate505
My classic rock station isn't that bad, they actually play stuff that I haven't really heard, but Stairway to Heaven gets played all the ****ing time and I hate it.

My rock station sucks too, all they play is lame screamo, metalcore, foo fighters, and linkin park.

Foo Fighters aren't lame
GO RED WINGS!!!
I have kroq. its pretty famous i guess. Well it plays all music so that thats awesome, and star 98.7. Alternative radio its good i guess
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
My country had two large radio stations, then the other one ran into some problem and the one we have now just spouts out Enclave propaganda.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 3