So im from america and my dad said if i could find a plan to take a gap year and travel oversees he would help me pay for it. but id have to come up with a plan to support myself.

So i wanted to take one to England and maybe travel through europe a bit. so if any englanders wanna give me a place to stay let me know lol....but this wont be for another year or so.

So has anyone done anything similar? and what would be the best way to live oversees?
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
*overseas*
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
yeah i knew somone was gonna comment on that right as i posted it.
Quote by LegendarySpork
No, you idiot. He's saying he wants us to oversee his gap year.

and travel oversees he
no he didn't 'idiot'
Quote by thorbor
you definitely have to visit sweden :O

my advice would be to interrail through northern and eastern europe and end it commin down from greece italy and france. its really awesome. and do it with a friend
Quote by toine
and travel oversees he
no he didn't 'idiot'

I'm just trying to make sense of this grammatical slip-up. And I think by that he meant "Oversees he would." Kind of a Yoda-ish sentence.
Quote by LegendarySpork
I'm just trying to make sense of this grammatical slip-up. And I think by that he meant "Oversees he would." Kind of a Yoda-ish sentence.

no need to call someone an idiot right away if even you didn't understand TS in the first place
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
If you're a hot chick you can stay at mine.

Otherwise no.

Well you're in luck then, cause i am in fact a VERY hot chick.

i got voted hot chick of the year by my local gas station.
Quote by toine
no need to call someone an idiot right away if even you didn't understand TS in the first place

It was verbal irony, which is unfortunately lost on the intrawebz. I sincerely appologize.
you must rly go to holland, we have these awesum mills that make you dizzy after you smoked some dutch vegetables in amsterdam.
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus