Hey everyone, let me start of by saying I am a guitarist but for the last couple months have been wanting to expand my musical capabilities into bass, piano and drum playing. Anyway, I was looking around on ebay, and come across a Peavey Millenium BXP Bass and an Orange Crush 20B amp for $200. Now, to me, this seems like a pretty good deal. I mean the bass is $240 brand new and the amp is around $200+ new I believe. The post says that it has only been used 3 or 4 times so I would say they are in fairly new quality. So my question to you guys is: would this combo be good for a beginner bassist? Also, could I use the amp with my guitar?

Thanks for any help
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Frig i love the Orange crush, honestly i'd say go for it, The bass is than spectacular but for the amp and a bass thats a damn good deal man. For a starter amp thats great, you could use it for guitar, i wouldn't recomend it. I've owned an orange crush 20b and it wasn't terrible with my Gibson SG but very limmited tone capabilities.
By all means go for that deal man, its a steal!
Small bass combo amps are the shiet. I got a freind who has a 20 watt peavey with a 8 inch speaker and it can get better tone then his big ass Traynor
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
yeah, that is a great deal... so get it before I do
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Definately go for it, you can get nice tones from the orange crush with your guitar aswell, so really it's like two amps.
Quote by gilly_90
yeah, that is a great deal... so get it before I do

are you the person that bidded on it?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
are you the person that bidded on it?

nope... but I wish I was
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think