I went to my local Sam Ash guitar store and I really like the Marshall, Line 6, and Crate amps. Any suggestion? Im saving up to get one Thanks.
Go for a marshall DSL50 with a 1960 cab with greenbacks.

Or if u get a super amount the Vintage Modern, they are totally mind blowing
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
This is the Electric Guitar section. You suppose to be in the Guitar Gear & Accessoires section.

EDIT: How to report?
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Wrong forum.

Reported for move

Anyway, I'm assuming that you played the MG, Spider, and Flexwave (I could be completely wrong but most people who say they went to GC and played those brands just so happen to have played those models).

If that is the case then I advise you to try out some higher end models and compare them to the ones you've played and then make your decision. I'm sure you will find the tone of the higher end models to be more appealing; but, if not, then your ears are your ears and we can't tell you what you will like
Try to avoid the Marshall MGs/AVTs and Spider IIIs.

MGs and Spiders dont really sound too good compared to other amps in that range like a roland cube or ibanez valbee. The AVTs are okay but just not worth the money and doesnt really sound different to my PODXT which was much cheaper the last time I tried although I tried a combo.

It would really good if you can state how much you are willing to spend and what are you going to use it for?