really like the intro on second chances. definitely some quality issues though. and it would be nice to get some vocals on top of everything though.

Crit my band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186499
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Thanks, yeah I did it all pretty quickly on Garageband, so the quality was never going to be amazing =/
Also, I had to use my Marshall MG on clean, because I don't have an acoustic amp
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Keep at it, you have room for growth. But invest in some nicer recording gear, and don't be so harsh with the harmonics.

Not to seem a simpleton, but what do you mean by "don't be so harsh with the harmonics?"
well there is a lot of background noise and fuzz that could definitely be removed (i use audacity for that and its decent considering its free) also if you have access to some better mics that could help as well
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by MattsRichardson
well there is a lot of background noise and fuzz that could definitely be removed (i use audacity for that and its decent considering its free) also if you have access to some better mics that could help as well

Nahh, that's all I have for now, which sucks, but for future reference, what do you use? I have no idea what I'm needing by means of Gear for anything.
If you could, do you know of any good amps for an Electro-Acoustic amp?
the first one sounded like a good intro to a song. expand on the idea and make a full song.

the second one i rather liked. it just sounded like the chord changing needed to be a little smoother. if you could get that down pat, i think it would sound amazing. makes me think of simon and garfunkle for some reason. very poetic sounding.

third one sounded similar to the second one. maybe combine both into an epic song? dunno if that would work or not. both of them were rather short also.

i have a few songs in my profile if you want to listen. the one called into the dessert is an acoustic instrumental also.
[or a hybrid, or guitar drumming and such][2nd Chances][Pieces of the Puzzle], so it used the same chords, I might mess with the order and try and put them together to make it seem like I don't play the same thing in every song xD

Thanks for your help everyone, so far
Good ideas man. I like it, but it is pretty rough, and a little out of time. Maybe use a metronome? I know it's tough to make good recordings on bad gear. That's what i'm dealing with too. I'll add you though. I'm Nick Sullivan Music.
I know =/
I usually start playing way too fast, but when I hit something wrong, or it's a big stretch, I play a lot slower, it's a bad habit.
Did you use a metronome?
I like the third song, it all flows pretty well and has that acoustic sound.
You can really hear your hand movie.
Full songs would be better also.
Risk uses harmonics pretty nicely.

So pretty much I think you should keep time better and write full songs but there's something there to build on.
Quote by Matt Chavie
Did you use a metronome?
I like the third song, it all flows pretty well and has that acoustic sound.
You can really hear your hand movie.
Full songs would be better also.
Risk uses harmonics pretty nicely.

So pretty much I think you should keep time better and write full songs but there's something there to build on.

Nahh, I really should, but I don't have one =/
and it shows xD
thanks for the crit on Risk, I assure you the harmonics sound a lot better when it's played without the amp, but it was too quiet for my Mac's mic, which pissed me off.
that sounds really good i like that first one you know you should add vocals to them and expand them a lil bit more... i have the same problem but its easier with acoustics i could give u some tips on how to record alright quality on sucky gear... i personally use mixcraft best program for me... its user friendly and really easy and quick to learn... also it varies with the different types of music your doing.. i love experimenting so give my music a listen and tell me what you think?

www.myspace.com/sikmind