I defenitely know that for christmas i'm going to get a ESP, and ive been looking up some esp vs and i found the ESP LTD V-350. It was like a dream come true to just look at it, but the problem was that i searched espguitars.com, ebay, craigslist and pretty much everywhere that sells guitars or whatever in america, but i couldnt find the v-350...does anyone kno where i can find it?

i also searched guitar center- even they didnt have it...

and remember- i live in america, so i'm not gonna take any liks from europe where i have to pay euros. the link must also be up to date.

thx
Don't be so picky about where it comes from, if I want something fancy chances are I have to get it from overseas.

And find a guitar store that's an ESP dealer, they should be able to order it in for you.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESP_LTD_V-350

It's discontinued, you'll have to go used. All I can say is look harder, I'm sure there are SOME out there.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Last edited by no.mop at Aug 22, 2009,
apparently that model is currently discontinued

edit: **** beaten to it
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
There was one on the SF Bay CL recently, but it appears to have been sold. Other than that, I can't see any on CL or eBay.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
the guitar has been discontinued since 2003 all you can do is search everywhere for one or look at something else like the v-401
im depressed that there is a christmas present talk in august.
It's discontinued but you can find one used which might be hard. Or go for the V-401 or 500
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
i have an m-350 which i bought used and its fantastic. The floyd has held up pretty well so if u go for this v-350 u should be pretty happy
Christmas is months away. And why would you want a guitar, that was discontinued six years ago, and never that great of a guitar anyway?
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by JAHellraiser
There's one for sale in leeds http://leeds.gumtree.com/leeds/70/41901170.html 350 pounds
which is $579.35 so if you want it that badly man, swallow your pride and buy it overseas

thx dude u helped me out the most but everyone posting tellin me to get the v-401....i might consider that, but i wish the v-401dx wasn't see thru black- i am not a fan of see thru finishes
or i can just wait for the SV-II to come out it fall...but im not a fan of the alexi v shape...or the camo finish