Hello everyone!
Im gonna buy one of this two amps. wich one is the best?
well, the envoy 110 has more watts and is more cheap , i've readed good reviews
the vox vt30 has a lot of effects (chorus , phaser, flanger, etc) and i've readed good reviews about it too

I really care about Quality
so , wich one?
(i play alternative rock , metal and classic rock)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
you have got not proper grammar.

i'd go for the vox because the peavy is higher gain and probably not best suited to what you want it for.

EDIT: and the vt30 is all-valve which generally means better tone.
Last edited by sammo_boi at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by sammo_boi

i'd go for the vox because the peavy is higher gain and probably not best suited to what you want it for.

I hope that was intended.

TS I'd choose the Envoy personally, I like them among amps other in their price range.
What is your budget? Are you willing to go used?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by sammo_boi

Umm.....no.
It has one preamp valve.
It's a hybrid amp.

Still, VT30 > Peavey
without a doubt the VT30. I have its predecessor (the AD30VT) and for an amp in that price range, it defintely wins the versatility award! IMO its the best HYBRID amp out there (although given the choice I would go all tube in seconds!)

Oh sorry about that
i speak spanish
What is your budget?

Around $200 - $250
try them both and see which one YOU like. i have a vt30 and it's a pretty good amp, very versatile
I haven't gotten to try out everything on the Envoy, but it gets a pretty good overdrive and some pretty good cleans. The Vox gets nice distortion, ok overdrive, and good cleans. If you like a lot of effects, go with the Vox. If you want just a basic amp, go with the Envoy. Next time I'm at my friend's house I'll see how high gain the Envoy can get.