This song is unfortuneately not on youtube or their myspace page. But it is a really great song, and band. It sucks they aren't that popular.

Song can be heard in its entirety here; only a limited number of free plays unfortuneately: http://mp3.rhapsody.com/verismo/city-of-kings/city-of-kings

I am pretty sure it is in D Standard. I have the first few chords tabbed out, but i am not quite sure about the rest. Not sure if this is 100% correct, but it sounds right.

Part of Riff A
D)--------------------------------------
A)--------------------------------------
F)--------------------------------------
C)3---3-----6-6-6-6-----5--3----2----2-- 
G)3---3-----6-6-6-6-----5--3----2----2-- 
D)1---1-----4-4-4-4-----3--1----0----0-- 
   \   \     \_\_\_\     \  \    \    \ 
    \   \     \_\_\_\     \__\    \    \

Riff B
D)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C)-------------------------------------------------------------6--6-----5--5-----------
G)-------8---10---11---10----8----7----8----8----10----11------6--6-----5--5-----------
D)----0----0----0----0-----0----0----0----0----0-----0----0--0-4--4--0--3--3-----------
      .    .    .    .     .    .    .    .    .     .    .  .       .
*should all be sixteenth except for the chords.  
*might be two "D" palm mutes in b/t each "G" string note; it is hard to tell.  help?

Wow. that was really hard to type out and space correctly, but there you go. the "\'s" and "_'s" represent the value of the notes; it should denote whether it is a quarter, eighth, or sixteenth note.

First staff is the first heavy part. The second staff is the part that follows. I'm not sure how accurate it is. Can someone with more experience help me? I am not that good at tabbing songs and learning by ear.

Thanks, John.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Can anyone help me figure this song out? Please?

Thanks, John.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein