Hey guys, this is Matt from Rochester, NY based Deathcore band Dead But Not Resting, you can check us out at www.myspace.com/dbnrny . Stop by and give us a listen and let us know what you think.
Vocalist is kickass
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Thanks dude, glad you like it. Hit us up with a friends request if you want.
Whoa rochester NY and looking for a bassist...
now if only i liked deathcore :P
Quote by Sik_Rage
DUDE!!!! AWESOME BAND YO!!!!! You have a cd out??

We are working on a CD as we speak, hopefully we will release it towards the end of the year.

Quote by ExurKun
Whoa rochester NY and looking for a bassist...
now if only i liked deathcore :P

You sure you dont like deathcore??? lol
Last edited by Mattdbnr at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by Mattdbnr
We are working on a CD as we speak, hopefully we will release it towards the end of the year.

You sure you dont like deathcore??? lol

haha sorry bud, the heaviest stuff i really listen to is mudvayne...plus i'm only 16 and have no live experience yet lol
did you guys play ragefest?
Haha love the stuff. The shirts look boring. Haha

How does the bassist get that tone?!
I love that crunchy sound!
sick tunes. keep it up! hell i'd play bass for you guys ha if it weren't NY ha. Work on that CD cause i'll def buy it

and the shirts are lame. I'd be interested in designing you guys some logos and merch if you want. let me know
Last edited by Acronikos at Aug 31, 2009,
sorry to double post but i made a pretty sick logo for you guys if you would be interested. I also threw it on a shirt and its much better merch than what you got. I can also add graphics below the logo and pimp the shirt out. here's a preview:

let me know if you like it and want the full logo and are interested in doing merch ideas with me.
I like those vocals!! Really they sound cool! And music is nice too DEATH METAL FTW \,.,/
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.
Quote by Quantonyne
you guys got some really tight production. how did you record it?

We went to a studio local to us, called Watchmen Studios, he has recorded alot of local's and national recording artists, such as It Dies Today, Psyopus, Gaylord, and Gym Class Heroes. The studio owner/engineer is also the guitarist of a band called Makara's Pen signed to Sony Projekt records.
Quote by Acronikos
sorry to double post but i made a pretty sick logo for you guys if you would be interested. I also threw it on a shirt and its much better merch than what you got. I can also add graphics below the logo and pimp the shirt out. here's a preview:

let me know if you like it and want the full logo and are interested in doing merch ideas with me.

The designs that we have were made with the idea of simplicity in mind, we didnt have a ton of cash to put forward for merch but wanted to get some really simple designs out so we did have some merch to sell at shows. I will forward your design to my Samplist/Design artist and let him know what the deal is and I will get back to you. If he/we are interested in doing business with you I will PM you. Thanks for coming up with a design for us!
no problem, i just love design and have others already made for your band ha. That's what happens when you have loads of free-time. Also I really loved the music so it made me want to hook you guys up with a legit logo.

But hit me up if interested, if not, i wont take offense.

i made them with few colors in mind and did my best to make them price efficient. I'm just starting to get in the design business and i wouldn't charge hardly anything to hook you up with a bunch of different logos and shirt ideas.

here's the same logo with more details and it looks like your typical deathmetal logo:

hope you like it, and if we could do business that'd be swell