I KNOW ITS SEXY and that it is discontinued it sounds preety good i have seen some vids.
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Maybe I'm not looking close enough, but it just looks like a Les Paul with a weird paint job to me. Oh wait, I see it's got a bolt-on neck, but besides that... it's basically a Les Paul... at least aesthetically.
Looks pretty cool. The only bolt-on Gibson i've ever played is a Sonex Custom, and that was an awesome guitar. If these are anything like it, I highly recommend it
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Quote by Archieisted
ahhh its ugly
looks like a drunk man trying to draw a bee

7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Quote by CaptDin
Maybe I'm not looking close enough, but it just looks like a Les Paul with a weird paint job to me. Oh wait, I see it's got a bolt-on neck, but besides that... it's basically a Les Paul... at least aesthetically.

Pickup switch is also moved.
the epiphone les paul special ii seems to be based on this and the epi plays like a charm so u got my thumbs up
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
its kind of like a bolt on The Paul. like a lower end LP with the pickup toggle moved. i think it looks awesome. much better than the weird gray sparkle finished one thats on ebay now too.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip