well i play punk rock songs also some classic rock ac/dc stuff but mostly punk rock and pop punk. so i need a versitile amp the that can give me all the sounds i need in the range of 0-300$.

to help u here are some mentions please ug add your own amp suggestions or choose the best one from below.

vox vt30
marshall mg30
fender frontman 212r
fender super champ xd(not to sure it does punk)
line 6 spider iv 75w
fender gdec-30
peavey vypyr 75w
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Vox VT30 or Peavey Vypyr.
Personally, I prefer the Vox but the Peavey is pretty good too.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
vypyr....it's just the superior amp out of those...I love my roland Micro cube however and it's only 125 bucks or so...if you dont need super loud, it should be fine for what you do
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
oh **** didn't even see the Vox...that's also a good amp...def. Vypyr or Vox but do check into the Micro Cube or even a bigger Roland cube..i dont know the prices on any of the 15 or 30 watt models..
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
hmm all right so the vox or the vypyr my genre in mind btw i am edging towards the vox because modeling amps look very very fiddly especially the peavey even though the vox is a modelling amp is more original than the peavey u guys agree?
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by greendayispunk
hmm all right so the vox or the vypyr my genre in mind btw i am edging towards the vox because modeling amps look very very fiddly especially the peavey even though the vox is a modelling amp is more original than the peavey u guys agree?

Honestly, if I didn't get a sexy deal on my Ampeg, I'd still be playing my Vox AD30VT. I love that little amp.

¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Quote by JMcG92
Honestly, if I didn't get a sexy deal on my Ampeg, I'd still be playing my Vox AD30VT. I love that little amp.

that was reassuring thnx
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by greendayispunk
that was reassuring thnx

We're here to help. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Quote by JMcG92

i help guys about guitar and some amps but i am a very in confident buyer my self cause i have very little money and cant afford to waste it.
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by JMcG92

btw what do u think bout the frontman 212r?
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by greendayispunk
btw what do u think bout the frontman 212r?

Cleans are mediocre, overdrive is awful. Really thin and trebley. The Fender models on the Vox sound awesome though, particularly the tweed.

Quote by JMcG92
Cleans are mediocre, overdrive is awful. Really thin and trebley. The Fender models on the Vox sound awesome though, particularly the tweed.

lol thnx
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112