Poll: Do you agree with the thread title?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you agree with the thread title?
Yes
39 85%
No
7 15%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by Eddie4President
Depends.

..on?

Sorry, just curious
RIP Tom Searle.
Most of the time its true
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
This is a quote from a song but it's for a person but it's basically the same meaning

Ones that love us least, are the ones we'll die to please
Depends how old you are I think and what the thing is. I mean, if you're a kid, you'd usually want something forbidden because you have an inherent need to rebel. If you're older, it could be because you want to get that thrill of doing something you're not supposed to because you miss feeling young. Or because your spouse isn't giving you sexy time. Or that you think you might regret it if you don't get it or do it even if it's forbidden.

It really depends, I guess.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Yes.

Quote by kikaykitko
Depends how old you are I think and what the thing is. I mean, if you're a kid, you'd usually want something forbidden because you have an inherent need to rebel. If you're older, it could be because you want to get that thrill of doing something you're not supposed to because you miss feeling young. Or because your spouse isn't giving you sexy time. Or that you think you might regret it if you don't get it or do it even if it's forbidden.

It really depends, I guess.

I'm glad you're back.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by ZanasCross
This is why hot girls start talking to you as soon as you settle for the modestly okay looking girl with a fun personality. You are no longer available which causes your hotness score of 3 /10 to jump to 7/10.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
yeah definetly, when ur young, your mom says"dont touch the oven, its hot" what do u do?

u slam ur hand right on the mofo

when u hit 15 what do u do (if u dont already)

u drink ur ass off

its all cuz its taboo
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
If it's something you really want, and there's a chance you can get it, then yes. I will try everything to get what I want.

If it's something you really want and there's no way in hell you'll ever have a chance, then no. I tend to just forget and move on.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
yes i think that statement is true, same with that getting laid example
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by fretsofthebeast
yeah definetly, when ur young, your mom says"dont touch the oven, its hot" what do u do?

u slam ur hand right on the mofo

when u hit 15 what do u do (if u dont already)

u drink ur ass off

its all cuz its taboo

Uhhh

No?
Quote by ZanasCross
This is why hot girls start talking to you as soon as you settle for the modestly okay looking girl with a fun personality. You are no longer available which causes your hotness score of 3 /10 to jump to 7/10.

I don't think it's a matter of you being unavailable. The hot girl feels threatened by the okay looking girl. Their ego is what makes them come after you, not your unavailability. That's my opinion.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
I don't think it's a matter of you being unavailable. The hot girl feels threatened by the okay looking girl. Their ego is what makes them come after you, not your unavailability. That's my opinion.

I'd have to agree with this.

And I would agree that it is true, in some cases. Although if there's something that you'll never have no matter what, I doubt it.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Definitely. I'm always left wondering what could be. That occupies my thoughts so much more than what actually is.
when it comes to girls maybe, its two sided though. like ill want a girl i cant have but also once ur with someone often times girls will want you...i can honestly say that as being true like int he 4 months that ive had my gf, ive been offered to play strip basketball, a bj, another bj, and a show haha.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Quote by kikaykitko

This is one of the smartest things I've seen in the Pit +
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Definitely, especially with women. I always want the ones who have no interest in me.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Yes

I have too much experience with that statement
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
It's true depending on what it is. When having sex you end up wanting more sometimes while not having sex and being a virgin lets you be more controlled. However, being teased is like a carrot on a stick and makes you want to run. So... damn, idk what side I'm on.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by macaroni
Yes it is true.

I saw this thread.

then I saw you username for "last poster"

Then I realized I have no macaroni in the house.

Then I realized the truth of this topic.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by MH400
Would you agree with that statement?

Not really.

I mean, anal sex isn't available to me but I don't want it...

>_>
<_<
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

So general consensus is that it's true.

Cheers. You've put my mind slightly at ease.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
This is a quote from a song but it's for a person but it's basically the same meaning

If its any consolation, I dont begin to understand them
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
No. I can't have a car. It is literally impossible for me to have one at the moment. I do not want one more because I cannot have one. (Same with many of the other things I cannot have right now, like money, plane tickets, a new dog, etc.)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 2