I come up with some really good short lyrics, scenes, music, whatever when I'm high.

So is that the secret of creativity?

Is everyone just stoned?
^+1
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Quote by blue_strat
I come up with some really good short lyrics, scenes, music, whatever when I'm high.

So is that the secret of creativity?

Is everyone just stoned?

No. Sure, some get high to come up with good stuff, but some people also have a good sense of creativity.
People make utter shit when they're stoned, they're just too stoned to realize that it's utter shit.
kill all humans
yes
Quote by Horlicks
What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?
Just like pokemon crystal, cept in a cup
Maybe the people who like to get stoned are creative? It's like how smart people listen to classical music but listening to it doesn't exactly make you smart.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

If you need it, you're trying to hard. If it helps from time to time, that's different. When I'm stoned I write in my head, then once I've come down enough to play correctly I work and tweak what I wrote in my head.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
well your most creative when you the most relaxed, drugs relax some ppl. but you dont nessasarily have to do them to be creative
Quote by severed-metal
If you need drugs to write something creative, find a new hobby.

Drugs make creative people more creative. If you can be more creative, why wouldn't you want to? Why would you purposely handicap yourself?
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Drugs make creative people more creative. If you can be more creative, why wouldn't you want to? Why would you purposely handicap yourself?

No, drugs make people think in the abstract.

abstract =/= creative
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Cameronrobson

Ok Journey, keep on believin'
Drugs are bad MMMMMM'KAY?

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
I'm creatively retarded when I'm high, I tend to be too confused to work out what I'm trying to do.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 22, 2009,
The first and last time I got stoned, I laughed insanely at some guy bashing two plastic cups together repeatedly, so something tells me it doesn't exactly inspire masterpieces.
🙈 🙉 🙊