alright i need a new guitar i got a jackson preformer ps4 its **** i need a guitar with a wammy bar no flyod roses sometihng solid i was thinking about a carivn bolt plus but idk im sorta on a low budget any ideas please tell me!
stlyes, budget, amp, and do you actually NEED a "whammy bar"?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
im sorta of a classic rock style got a little blues occasionally sometimes get some heavey distortion for fun i got a marshall mg fdx100 and a marshall 2 12 1936 vintage modern cab and yes id o need a whammy bar =p
insert generic stratocaster response here
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Carvins are amazing. Better than most guitars twice their price. I've never played a Bolt Plus but I'd definitely buy one if I was in the market for a bolt-on 22 fret. Thinking of getting it with a Wilkinson bridge?
yeah the wilkinson do you guys have any suggestions? and i dnt want a strat i have a showmaster its liek the same thing almost but better
For the price of a Carvin, you're not gonna get another guitar even close to the same quality.
Quote by burnboy85
Agile Custom Reaper
Schecter somthing or other
HSS Strat.

fixed, you Schecter hater.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"