Page 3 of 4

With the excption of black stb or str or any esp ec
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Last edited by King of King V at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by King of King V

In regards to the Tele and LP: BLASPHEMER!
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by King of King V

SHOULD OF GONE TO SPECSAVERS
Quote by loudog93

/flamesheild

Thats my dream guitar
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I would love to know where i can buy one the Roland guitars..... That thing is sexy as hell.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
These are UGLY
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
(Invalid img)
GET. THE. HELL. OUT.
that thing is drop dead sexy.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by King of King V

You're so incredibly cool for thinking Teles, Strats, and Les Pauls are the ugliest guitars ever created. Let's all be original like King of King V and hate the 3 best-selling and most-recognized guitars ever created.

Seriously man, it's OK not to like them, but ugliest guitars EVER? It's clear you're trying to make some sort of statement against all things popular and over-played.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by philipp122
You're so incredibly cool for thinking Teles, Strats, and Les Pauls are the ugliest guitars ever created. Let's all be original like King of King V and hate the 3 best-selling and most-recognized guitars ever created.

Seriously man, it's OK not to like them, but ugliest guitars EVER? It's clear you're trying to make some sort of statement against all things popular and over-played.

Theyre called opinions.

I think teles/strats are the most unattractive guitars made, but thats my opinion.

Saying I dont like them isnt me making a statement against a popular brand. Its me saying I dont like them.

Sheesh.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Mitochondria9
Theyre called opinions.

I think teles/strats are the most unattractive guitars made, but thats my opinion.

Saying I dont like them isnt me making a statement against a popular brand. Its me saying I dont like them.

Sheesh.

Like I said, it's OK not to like them. But it's absolutely ridiculous to say that they're the ugliest thing you've ever seen. It's just annoying to see all of these threads about the *ugliest* guitars ever, then seeing someone trying to make a statement and posting a Les Paul or Strat. We get it, they get too much attention.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by Baraga
Someone's gonna get killed tonight...

RIP Rhoads

i personally think that extreme shaped guitars are over indulgent and draw too much attention to one person in the band. Its like somebody who tries way too hard to be cool and ends up looking retarded.
Quote by loudog93

/flamesheild

**** I have seen some really stupid posts in this thread, but I let them slide. But when you say one of the greatest guitars of designed is 'ugly' then lets just put it your lucky this on the net not real life.
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
Quote by philipp122

Exactly.
This shows that all you can find on this site is 12-16 year old metalheads who can't be taken seriously, and they get so pissed if you tell a bad word about their precious Randy Rhoads Fying V.
Fender MIA Stratocaster (with SD Twang Banger)
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
For all you people who say that V-2 shaped guitars (rr23-etc...) are fugly and just want to draw attention, look at bc rich and dean guitars
I ask you to leave this thread please
Quote by Aidy Damage
*Rhoads*

+1- that thing is fugly. I love all the butthurt metalheads, too!

**** that is a retarded statement. Not only does he use the term fugly, he also thinks that we actually are insulted because retards do not like the same stuff as us. That is as dumb as when mainstream ***s insult us for having long hair it doesn't affect (most of) us in the slightest.
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
Quote by hansolo1106
Exactly.
This shows that all you can find on this site is 12-16 year old metalheads who can't be taken seriously, and they get so pissed if you tell a bad word about their precious Randy Rhoads Fying V.

Do you understand that half the people you are calling metalheads are -core kids and since -core isn't metal they are not metalheads. Furthermore as far as I go I was not 'pissed' I merely insult back when insulted.
Quote by chrisg7

*looks at avatar*

*looks at Tele*

Whaaaaaaaat?!

In regard to the question, all razorbacks.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
I'm a fan of the RR shape, but that one is too much, just because of the hardware and such like. Too much gold and pinstriping.
I have a feeling Randy himself wouldn't have like it. But then again, who knows?
I think randy would have liked it just probably not to much, I personally think they overdone it knowingly since thousands of rhoads fanboys will blindly purchase it

also as far as razorbacks go I quite frankly think they look great
Quote by Baby Joel
I'm a fan of the RR shape, but that one is too much, just because of the hardware and such like. Too much gold and pinstriping.
I have a feeling Randy himself wouldn't have like it. But then again, who knows?

I myself dont like some of the hardware used on the RR guitars, like the RRT3 (i think thats the model, the blue swirly one), but the RR24, i have to say its wonderful
Most of the kids here flame the rr shaped guitars because they say its extreme and all that, but im 80% sure that if you showed them a bcrich warlock , beast NT, and all of those guitars, they would say "OMG I LOVE IT"

EDIT: its the rr3
Quote by obeythepenguin
Superstrats, anything PRS, the Taylor Baby (and similiar bastard mini-acoustics), and basically anything that doesn't look like a guitar (Explorer, V, every br00talz metal guitar ever built...) I will make one exception for the last category -- the Backpacker acoustics look pretty cool, and you can get some unique sounds because of the body shape.

PRS? For serious? I think everything else pales in comparison to PRS
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I find the PRS Private Stock to often have WAY too much figuring on the wood, or too much bling, etc. They look too nice, too luxurious. More of a trophy guitar than a playing guitar. :/
Quote by War_Demon
**** that is a retarded statement. Not only does he use the term fugly, he also thinks that we actually are insulted because retards do not like the same stuff as us. That is as dumb as when mainstream ***s insult us for having long hair it doesn't affect (most of) us in the slightest.

Wow- someone's insecure! If I'm the retarded one, how come you don't seem to be able to grasp basic grammar? Seriously- you seem to be dragging your knuckles and grunting at everyone who doesn't share your opinion in every thread. Maybe it's time to get over yourself.
*Pizza Guitar*

If there was a pizza inside that cooked by the intensity of my shredding that I could then take out and eat, that'd be amazing- especially as it's a vegetarian one, by the looks of it...
LP's and Teles are just mmm.

And the RR is the only nice V ever.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
All BC Rich guitars :P
My gear

Les Paul Deluxe
Fender Stu Hamm Urge II (Selling)
Strat
Hudson Electro-Acoustic
Marshall 1923 85th 50W Tube Stack
BLUEROCK BSH2-300G 300 Watt Bass Head (selling)
300 Watt 1 - 15 Bass Cab (selling)

My Band
Quote by Fintrollx

(Invalid img)

Yes! a custom guitar for a pizza company "Grandiosa" discusting...

Lol the pizza one looks awesome, Id get one, it even looks like it has active pickups
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by aBONiE

It's horrible

your horrible.