Will I really get banned for posting the pear in a thread instead of saying "wat" or "lolwut"?
Quote by The Horror!
Will I really get banned for posting the pear in a thread instead of saying "wat" or "lolwut"?

Yes. The mods will destroy you.
RIP Tom Searle.
In a nutshell, yes. This pic was posted to death until the mods took action, and now they take every pear seriously. Good job asking though.
Quote by The Horror!
Probably just a warning for posting it once, a ban for posting it a second time. Depends on the Moderator and circumstances.

simply saying "lol wut?" and nothing else in a post might get you a warning, too.
try to avoid that, as it just adds to the spam.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yes...from the Pit rules, but it applies across the boards in all of the forums:

***WARNING***

Any memes that the moderators deem offensive, annoying or just plain stupid are against the rules, regardless of whether they are specifically mentioned here or not. This includes images such as the 'LOL WUT' pear, and the practices of 'Rick Rolling', 'inb4' and 'c-c-c-combo breaking'. We suggest you do not spread memes like this across UG as if we feel the meme is sufficiently annoying, is being overused, or is a form of spam, you may receive warnings or bans at the mods discretion.