...because apparently the guy makes one commercial for World of Warcraft and he's ready to preform live at nerd conventions. Anyway, they play Crazy Train with a 9-year-old Asian kid on lead, and it actually goes rather kick ass. Guitar's bigger than the kid, but whatever. So that led me to this question I wanted to ask the Pit.

We all knew Ozzy Osbourne was already a rather big sellout. Now he's the face of the biggest video game and chastity belt in existence. Is this or is this not the absolute biggest sellout in the history of rock?
Ha, my friend was at that Comic book convention.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
My boyfriend is there right now.

Awesome.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
No because Warcraft and Blizzard are awesome.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
No because Warcraft isn't as good as Starcraft and Diablo, and Blizzard are awesome.

Fix'd

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
Fix'd

While that is true, it does not change the validity of my statement.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
While that is true, it does not change the validity of my statement.

Agreed.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Did that asian kid have a Sandoval V?
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by lylewithans182
Just so you know, posting on a forum is about as cool as playing world of warcraft.

I don't know if that was directed at me or not, but I play WoW. What else would I be doing at Blizzcon?
Quote by Seref
I don't know if that was directed at me or not, but I play WoW. What else would I be doing at Blizzcon?

Nerd.

jk, I thought you saw it on tv or something. But there are a lot of people who think like that.
Quote by Diamond Dave
as long as he keeps it real as far as the music is concerned i dont think you can call ozzy a sellout just for takin a gig man

Yea, i agree. You can't call Ozzy a sell out. He has always kept his music pretty real and didn't care if you like it or not. When Ozzy settles for auto-tuning on his music, then he will a sell out.

The old guy is just having some fun, and who wouldn't want to rock with a little 9 year old that can play Crazy Train like Randy did.
World of Warcraft is a great game, and Ozzy can play wherever the fuck he wants to.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Is it just me or is Gus G trying way to hard to be like Zakk Wylde?

For playing style, attire, guitar, and playing stance. I seen Gus G play live before so I'm not just bullshitting.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by joshua122593
I'm the 9 year old Asian kid who played.

and im the guitar!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by herman ri2
Is it just me or is Gus G trying way to hard to be like Zakk Wylde?

For playing style, attire, and playing stance. I seen Gus G play live before so I'm not just bullshitting.

Yeah, I know what you mean, they've definately toned him down, he's using a Les Paul when he has a signature model, and no fans to blow his hair back The overuse of pinch harmonics is not part of his normal style, definately trying to be Zakk Wylde, when playing with Ozzy at least...
And yeah, I've seen him live as well, first band I ever saw live was Firewind, supporting Dragonforce (sorry ) in 2006, epic show

Also, what's with all the songs being "gothed" up. I Don't Know is one my favourite Ozzy songs and it's now completely ruined by Cradle Of Filth-style keyboards...
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Aug 24, 2009,
Did anyone see the band "Level 80"? They were horrible, imo. I got a headache after the first song. But I guess their music isn't made to be taken seriously. Quite funny lyrics, though.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Yes he's a bit of a sellout

but dude, its f*cking Ozzy. Legend. God.

/thread
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by SilentHeaven109
Yeah, I know what you mean, they've definately toned him down, he's using a Les Paul when he has a signature model, and no fans to blow his hair back The overuse of pinch harmonics is not part of his normal style, definately trying to be Zakk Wylde, when playing with Ozzy at least...
And yeah, I've seen him live as well, first band I ever saw live was Firewind, supporting Dragonforce (sorry ) in 2006, epic show

Also, what's with all the songs being "gothed" up. I Don't Know is one my favourite Ozzy songs and it's now completely ruined by Cradle Of Filth-style keyboards...

+15 Agreed!
Yeah, the way Gus kept throwing his hair to the sides and the pinch harmonics he used.....stilll he didn't overuse the pinches like Zakk had been doing in recent years...

The main problem was the keyboards.....man, bark at the moon got a "nightwish sound" that didn't really went with the music........
Somebodies jealous that Ozzy has more money than him.

Ozzy has nothing to prove in the industry anymore, so his status shouldnt really be based on thinking he's "Selling Out" more than branching out.

And for all the dreamers still living in the past thinking that he lives his life like he did when he was recording Blizz and Madman then you're fools.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Would you do that if your were paid?

Thought so.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
ITT:

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by lylewithans182
Just so you know, posting on a forum is about as cool as playing world of warcraft.

listen to this man he is wise beyond his years.
Quote by IzRG350
Man I hope Diablo III comes out within the next year.

+9000
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
oh god. stop with that sellout crap. worst term ever.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"