Page 1 of 2
Look at this face.

That's the face that acts the same in every single movie. The "I'm too good to die/squinty eyes/I make too much money" look.

It's very annoying, Mr and Mrs smith, troy, fight club, etc. always trying to act smart because someone with no life wrote his lines for him. Of course women through their panties at him because he makes enough money they wouldn't notice if he didn't even have a dick.

They should just get rid of actors after a while because once you're seen their face in 2,000 movies it gets repetitive and boring. Same old same old BS. If you aren't funny and can't bring something new to film get the fudge out mother trucker. Seriously. He's a friggin midget too, in person you wouldn't believe how short he is. If anybody had as much back-up/money to support their ass anyone can do what he does.

He should have perez hilton's penis shoved in his ass, cut off, and then sow his ass shut. Kill two ***s with one dick, I mean two birds with one stone.
Quote by nan0
fight club

rules 1 and 2.
edit:you cannot denie his sexiness.
Utah's Token Black Guy
Last edited by codyadamscea at Aug 23, 2009,
Sounds like you're jealous of not being handsome/talented/famous/rich.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I don't see myself so I don't really care, plus I've never been told I was ugly. I wouldn't want to look like him either. Could care less about fame, probably gets annoying. Rich would be nice, but that's not the talent I'm looking for. So, what are you gay?
Quote by Just Andrew

THIS
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Brad Pitt is a fucking dude man. I have mad props re-spek for that crack.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Nigga please, if I was jealous of someone it would be Hendrix or Satriani. Real men. Not make up men.
Although I don't like his acting, Brad Pitt is a good person
Check out my band Disturbed
He wipes his ass with enough money to bring africa out of poverty. As well as his stupid whacked out bitch ass wife that looks like a fish.
Quote by Just Andrew

This guys got it.
Goodness gracious me!
First off, Brad Pitt is awesome and anybody who thinks otherwise is jealous, and second, who cares, he was a great actor in most of his movies.
Quote by nan0
I don't see myself so I don't really care, plus I've never been told I was ugly. I wouldn't want to look like him either. Could care less about fame, probably gets annoying. Rich would be nice, but that's not the talent I'm looking for. So, what are you gay?

I dunno gay, what are you???
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by codyadamscea
rules 1 and 2.

yes! win!
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
Is someone jealous of how badass aldo was? Or were you someone that got mad cause of all the gore in inglorious basterds?

Either way GTFO.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by ToughGuy123
First off, Brad Pitt is awesome and anybody who thinks otherwise is jealous, and second, who cares, he was a great actor in most of his movies.

Yeah, beacuse nobody's opinion can honestly dislike brad pitt. Sounds like the money signs has got you hooked as well.
Nan0, you are ugly, have terrible financial income, and are a terrible musician. You literally are the opposite of Brad Pitt.
Quote by nan0
He wipes his ass with enough money to bring africa out of poverty. As well as his stupid whacked out bitch ass wife that looks like a fish.

He's donated more money to charity than you'll make in your lifetime.
That isn't decieded yet. Mutha ****a you don't know me. Whatever brad pitt better get the **** back on the banana boat and kiss somebody's mutha ****ing ass.
Quote by nan0
That isn't decieded yet. Mutha ****a you don't know me. Whatever brad pitt better get the **** back on the banana boat and kiss somebody's mutha ****ing ass.

*reported*

This is obvious spam and now you're bordering on flaming.
so you didn't see "Burn After Reading"?
or Seven?
Quote by dannyniceboy
Chrisnw22 just struck it dead on, and in doing so offended said people. lol wtg bro :-)

Night Of The Pear II - August 7th/8th 2009
http://
Quote by nan0
Yeah, beacuse nobody's opinion can honestly dislike brad pitt. Sounds like the money signs has got you hooked as well.

Money signs? They're not literal hooks to toss a slab of meat on.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by StewieSwan
*reported*

This is obvious spam and now you're bordering on flaming.

StewieSwan, keeping the lake clean one breadcrumb at a time.
Goodness gracious me!
I don't give a ****. He made it to the top sucking all the way up, or bending over if you prefer that. Either way, he's like an old police dog. Needs to be put out of my misery.
Quote by nan0
You're right, nobodies opinion could dislike Brad Pitt. An opinion isn't an object.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
And while your bitching. He's rolling in money not caring.

I'm laughing in my honor not caring either. Some things you can't buy, mutha ****a.

Quote by genghisgandhi

You're just made because Buckethead would gang bang led zepplin with one guitar solo. Let alone, all the solo **** he's down. Peace nigga.
Calm down, he's a fucking actor, does it really affect your life this much? Get over yourself
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
I made my point, love it, read it, hate it, you're all just players in the game of hate.

Do as you please kthxbai.
Him and his wife adopt alot of poverty stricken kids and donate to charities also. What have you done? Umm.. Whinge and try to compare your life to Brad Pitt
Page 1 of 2