As above, where do they go?
The cat taught the tiger everything he knows. One day the tiger turned on the cat and the cat ran up a tree. That was the one thing the cat never taught the tiger.
B sharp is C, C flat is B. They just don't exist, something to do with frequencies and wavelengths I'm sure there's a reason but if you're just talking music and not science it's just C and B.
Yeah, in western music the smallest increment in music is a half step, and b and sc are seperated by just one half step, like E and F
all the other notes are sperared by a whole step (2 half steps)
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Quote by tom1thomas1
B sharp is C, C flat is B. They just don't exist, something to do with frequencies and wavelengths I'm sure there's a reason but if you're just talking music and not science it's just C and B.

They sure as hell do exist!

How else would C# Major be possible? That contains both E# and B#. Cb Major contains both Cb and Fb.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
They sure as hell do exist!

How else would C# Major be possible? That contains both E# and B#. Cb Major contains both Cb and Fb.

They do exist!!

qftw!!!

it's all about the freking enharmonic note (ya know following the steps and what not, sorry if enharmonic isn't the right word)

on an unrelated note...i bother my dad who is a pianist by calling C sharp b flat

it bothers him so
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
They do exist!!

qftw!!!

it's all about the freking enharmonic note (ya know following the steps and what not, sorry if enharmonic isn't the right word)

on an unrelated note...i bother my dad who is a pianist by calling C sharp b flat

it bothers him so
Now that's just retarded.
Quote by tom1thomas1

Yes, they do exist.

The world would be so confusing if they didnt...