Page 1 of 2
I'm not trying to go out with her and I'm not trying to get them back together. My friends boyfriend broke up with her and she's talking all this **** about how he was so great and she'll never love again and he's the only one in the world for me. At first, I was nice about it, but I just said the guy was a douche anyway and you're being over dramatic and have to get over it. I said this **** happens to tons of girls, so stop whining cause it's bordering on creepy. I expected her to be mad or just get over it, but again she was like "I can never love again for my whole life" And the reason I'm asking here is cause I'm the only one she's talking about it to. She keeps texting me and **** and I honestly don't care anymore. So, what should I say? Honestly, even if you post something ridiculous and mean, I'll send it and see what she says, so please don't hold back.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Tell her to get over it. Some girls need a dose of reality.
I already said "get over it, he wasn't that great, you could find any guy like him in any club or gym on Long Island."
Quote by Meepus
Kiss her on the lips.

The vaginal lips.
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
Quote by ToughGuy123
I already said "get over it, he wasn't that great, you could find any guy like him in any club or gym on Long Island."

Don't tell me he's a guido.
Stay Gold
Not sure, I'm much better at getting over/on top of a girl (unconscious of course) but pm if you need some tips.
Goodness gracious me!
inb4 rape
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Why do you need her to get over him?
Quote by GArrigan
that sir was done with class

Hear the wind
whispering your name
twice the encouragement
of the real you
Quote by ESPplayer5150
Don't tell me he's a guido.
Saying he's a guido is a massive understatement. I met him once, and he was talking about how he goes to the tanning salon, and he works out 2 hours a day and does HGH. She thought he was so funny, but he just made awkward faces and took those pics everybody hates when people pucker their lips and make sad faces.
photosho some pictures of you and him having gay sex. That'll stop her for sure, and get her over him.
Quote by hadillac
Why do you need her to get over him?
She won't stop texting me. I told her "look, I obviously can't help you, so work it out on your own" I get back "but how" seriously.
Quote by ToughGuy123
Saying he's a guido is a massive understatement. I met him once, and he was talking about how he goes to the tanning salon, and he works out 2 hours a day and does HGH. She thought he was so funny, but he just made awkward faces and took those pics everybody hates when people pucker their lips and make sad faces.

Yeah i hate guidos and long island is like guido hq. Anyways she's probably just being dramatic and the next guy she dates will probably be this dudes best friend.
Stay Gold
Rebound sex FTW!

Seriously, shes obviously looking for a rebound. Just do it, youll both be happy
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Somebody give me something to text her that will get her to stop talking about him. I'll post the response if you really give a ****.
Quote by ToughGuy123

I resent that

but pretty much she's in her own world and needs to snap out of her state of delusion

most people won't listen to others, it takes some form of action for the thought to really sink home

hope that helps alittle

btw, I'm not a guido
Last edited by FallenSaint at Aug 23, 2009,
rape her ex boyfriend
.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.
Quote by MyManifesto
rape her ex boyfriend

I think this is the Pit's best effort
I still say send a photoship pic (or real if you have one) of you and him having dirty, hairy, mexican, midget, clown, butt secs.
I'll give a big +1 to the starving african, but in text form:

You've been ****ing texting me 32 times a day about some asshat you broke up with, and how you'll never love again, and OH THE ****ING HUMANITY. Your life couldn't be any ****ing worse, could it? Not even if you were a nine year old girl walking 40 miles a day to get water for your little sisters because your parents have died of AIDS. Or if you were being held in a Turkish prison with no contact with the outside world as you were being fed on starvation rations in a cell too small for you to sit up in, grateful for the occasions when your jailers piss down your throat because that takes the edge off your thirst. Not even if you had been woken this morning by a phone call from the police letting you know your mother had been raped and killed. Nope, none of the starving, disease ridden, homeless, orphaned rabble of the world have anything on your sorrows. Excuse me while I weep uncontrollably in an echo of your suffering.
Quote by Darksucker

You've been ****ing texting me 32 times a day about some asshat you broke up with, and how you'll never love again, and OH THE ****ING HUMANITY. Your life couldn't be any ****ing worse, could it? Not even if you were a nine year old girl walking 40 miles a day to get water for your little sisters because your parents have died of AIDS. Or if you were being held in a Turkish prison with no contact with the outside world as you were being fed on starvation rations in a cell too small for you to sit up in, grateful for the occasions when your jailers piss down your throat because that takes the edge off your thirst. Not even if you had been woken this morning by a phone call from the police letting you know your mother had been raped and killed. Nope, none of the starving, disease ridden, homeless, orphaned rabble of the world have anything on your sorrows. Excuse me while I weep uncontrollably in an echo of your suffering.

Someone has issues.

The hugging thread's back, why don't we just head on over there?
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Darksucker

Best **** ever.

Bitches needs to get their heads out of their asses.
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Someone has issues.

No, I just get bitchy when people start bitching. Bitch needs some perspective. Bitch.
Quote by Darksucker
No, I just get bitchy when people start bitching. Bitch needs some perspective. Bitch.

Alright then.

Edit:@you=fail Yes. Yes it is. Click the hug emote/ text in my sig that says, "Click it!" and you'll see

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Someone has issues.

ITS BACK?!?!?!?!??!?!?1
Holy shat
Show her a picture of her favorite hot famous guy. And tell her to get over it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Eminored
Tell her to go to the relationship thread.

Win on every level.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
It sounds like she wants something specificly from you. She's really sad about her old screwdriver, but she's always secretly wanted your sex. Maybe you should offer cuddles.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by Darksucker

I'm going for it
I shall post results
Quote by VanCamp
It sounds like she wants something specifically from you. She's really sad about her old screwdriver, but she's always secretly wanted your sex. Maybe you should offer cuddles.

And the pit's desperate late night fantasies are once again revealed, as in all threads of this type..

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by ToughGuy123
I'm going for it
I shall post results

Remember to edit the ****'s.
Quote by Darksucker
Remember to edit the "Fucks".

Like this?

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
tell her that the only way she can get over him is by getting under you.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
I kinda changed yours a little, but it has the general idea. Hopefully she doesn't get too mad, but whatever, she's pissing me off.
Page 1 of 2