well i got this peavey bandit 112 for 50 bucks off craigslist. it sounds extremely well. the cleans are so sexy.definetely the best cleans ive heard. and the gain is perfect for me. im hoping to get an electro harmonix metal muff with top boost.

Well here are some pix

ohhh yes. and out of pure curiosity( and so i dont ruin my amp)
what does this button do? Does anybody know?

Classical Guitarist
Last edited by Zep_shizzle at Aug 23, 2009,
i have a peavey transtube amp. i have that same switch on the back of my amp, and i have no idea what it does. (kind of shameful, really. i've had the amp for a while)

anyway, HNAD.
i think its something to do with the grounding of the amp
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
its a ground switch.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
HNAD. That ground switch is for if your amp is generating a ground hum from bad grounding on your outlets ( I believe, could be wrong)
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Most amps (that have 3 prongs) are grounded already. [when you plug them in obviously]

Why would they have a switch for that?

Whatever....
HAPPY NAD!
Quote by unet
Most amps (that have 3 prongs) are grounded already. [when you plug them in obviously]

Why would they have a switch for that?

Whatever....
HAPPY NAD!

A lot of amps have a ground switch - my Bassman has one. I believe its to alleviate hum caused by bad grounding in the outlet the amp is plugged in to.

TS: HNAD. The transtube series are amazing amps, imo. I still wish that I had never sold my Envoy 110.
Congrats on the amp, HNAD! However, why would you get a Metal Muff when you like the amp's gain.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by ianae86
HNAD. That ground switch is for if your amp is generating a ground hum from bad grounding on your outlets ( I believe, could be wrong)

Yep, that's what it should be for

Glad you got that amp, HNAD!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by i_am_metalhead
A lot of amps have a ground switch - my Bassman has one. I believe its to alleviate hum caused by bad grounding in the outlet the amp is plugged in to.

Oh.

That actually sounds quite useful.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Congrats on the amp, HNAD! However, why would you get a Metal Muff when you like the amp's gain.

the metal muff will allow me to find the sound i want alot more easily. customize it to the last drop. and i could use it for both my amps.i could use it on my crate to gig. i dont wanna risk damaging the peavey lol. i love the thing.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
the gain is perfect for me. im hoping to get an electro harmonix metal muff with top boost.

Wait... what!?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com