Mesa Thiele
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
^He's in the UK. He'd have to look pretty hard, I didn't see any used when I looked a few minutes ago and new it would be out of his budget.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Orange!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
+1

When it comes to 1x12's I personally think that building one is the best way to go.

I know some guys who followed these plans and they sound incredible. Much bigger than the average 1X12. Plus most store bought 1X12s aren't exactly made of the most stable materials. (I'm looking at you Marshall)
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

^ Again, he's in the UK. Shipping will cost too much and he'll likely have to pay a customs fee.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

well, just found out Hayden do a MoFo cab, but its basically just a 1x12" with celestions. I gotta say, I totally dig the look though!
I tried the Hayden 112. Didn't like it very much which was a real shame because it does look really nice and goes so well under the Mofo.

Going to get a Framus 212 CS or Blackstar Artisan 212. Tried the Blackstar and it sounds much more better.... innit.
Martamp 1x12 cabs are meant to be really really good, and they are about £225. http://www.martamp.com/amps.html
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly