Page 1 of 2
Well basically i have a huge hangover from the party i went to last night.

I feel really sick, i have a really sore neck, im really tired, and this morning i had a massive freak out and i was shaking, i had pins and needles in my face, arms, and legs.

Any good ideas, i havent showered yet, so i might do that soon, but im just still really hungover and sore, and it was over 12 hours ago.

Thanks.
Drink Prickly Pear juice 5 hours before you party next time

Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by maiden03
Well basically i have a huge hangover from the party i went to last night.

I feel really sick, i have a really sore neck, im really tired, and this morning i had a massive freak out and i was shaking, i had pins and needles in my face, arms, and legs.

Any good ideas, i havent showered yet, so i might do that soon, but im just still really hungover and sore, and it was over 12 hours ago.

Thanks.

It sounds like, and I'm just saying this, that you may have had a seizure. Because they can be alcohol induced, and you're very sore afterwards (up to a few days sometimes). Were you conscious during all this shaking?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Drink semen
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
i agree on the drink less one.
Any serio... dont worry its the pit, i wont get any serious replies, but it was worth a try.

Oh and i dont drink tea or coffee at all if that's supposed to be good for it.
3x Advil

2xLiter Water

4xToast

What people dont realize is that hangovers are mainly out of dehydration. Drink lots of water and the other two items will help a lot.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
weed

works wonders
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by you = fail
Drink Prickly Pear juice 5 hours before you party next time

Is it nice?

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It sounds like, and I'm just saying this, that you may have had a seizure. Because they can be alcohol induced, and you're very sore afterwards (up to a few days sometimes). Were you conscious during all this shaking?

Hmmm i was concious, and i was sick(not that bad) 2-3 days earlier, and i am very unfit, so my friends thought that may had had some impact on the shaking weird part this morning.
You could do the practical thing and drink water before/during/after drinking and avoid the hangover all together.

You probably should not take any aspirin because, like alcohol, it thins your blood and that can be dangerous.
Quote by illuminatiano
weed

works wonders

Not when you have spent your entire night trying to find weed. So much so that you sit on facebook and ask literally everyon that comes online if they have weed in a message that is copied onto the computers clipboard because if you wrote it any more you would go insane from not having any ****ing marijuana. You dont happen to live in the north shore of chicago do you? Didnt think so.

Sorry for the run on sentence, its there for purposeful effect.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by illuminatiano
weed

works wonders

If I smoke and drink in the same night I don't get hangovers. Weed is the herbal wonder remedy for hangover.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by maiden03
Is it nice?

Quote by Some Site
Prickly pear cactus (Opuntia ficus indica) extract has been found to relieve hangover nausea and dry mouth according to researchers at Tulane University and the University of California, San Francisco. Prickly pear is known to reduce inflammation, and hangover symptoms are due to an increase in inflammation. Researchers found that C-reactive protein, a marker for inflammation, was 40% higher in the group that took a placebo. The extract was taken five hours before alcohol consumption.

I dont know how it tastes
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by maiden03

Hmmm i was concious, and i was sick(not that bad) 2-3 days earlier, and i am very unfit, so my friends thought that may had had some impact on the shaking weird part this morning.

Oh alright. Well, as long as you were conscious during the whole thing you probably didn't have a seizure.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Seriously drinking 1 or 2 beers seems to prolong the hangover and sort of eases you into i've found.

But since you wont be doing that. Drink lots of water, eat something substantial and watch TV.
tired = Rockstar (you're on UG, you drink rockstar)
body hurts = tylenol arthritis (it works 10x better than regular PKs)
shakes = relax?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by illuminatiano
weed

works wonders

My parents though i was high today when they picked me up cause i was so hungry, they thought i had the munchies or something, but ive never smoked weed as far as i know.

Quote by ScottElwood
3x Advil

2xLiter Water

4xToast

What people dont realize is that hangovers are mainly out of dehydration. Drink lots of water and the other two items will help a lot.

Ive has a little bit of water, a fair amount, is advil just like a headache medicine?
And ive had a pie and a sausage roll today, i might make some toast now then, cause im craving any food i think about.
Bread and water help. They helped me out today. I had work and I felt like ****. Also, drink a big glass of really cold water before you go to sleep.
[Sig goes here]
Play Runescape.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by Lasyk
shakes = relax?

Rockstar is a racist company. I wont get into it here, but search the internet and these forums, I have posted this before.

Do not support Rockstar in any form.
Quote by hunterman
You could do the practical thing and drink water before/during/after drinking and avoid the hangover all together.

You probably should not take any aspirin because, like alcohol, it thins your blood and that can be dangerous.

Yes for the water. Aspirin isn't a problem once you have the hangover, it's dangerous when you're drinking because, like alcohol, it acts as a neurological depressant. The combination of the depressant effects are what will kill you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Water+Macca's Hash Browns. This worked so well for me last time, my hangover almost disappeared all together about 20 minutes after eating them.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oh alright. Well, as long as you were conscious during the whole thing you probably didn't have a seizure.

Hmmm id like to find out what it was, so i could prevent it at future drunken parties.

Quote by geetar_man0
Seriously drinking 1 or 2 beers seems to prolong the hangover and sort of eases you into i've found.

But since you wont be doing that. Drink lots of water, eat something substantial and watch TV.

Ok, my plan is, drink more water, shower, drink more water, eat at drink toast, then maybe relax and sleep/watch tv.

Quote by Lasyk
shakes = relax?

Im sorry, i dont drink Rockstar, i dont really like it. I really only drink V!.
I ate all the bacon like a week ago, i just made heaps at once cause i was craving it (im like a pregnant woman sometimes)
And i can get a discount from maccas, i work there, but its past 10:30 and i didnt go into work yesterday cause of the party, and i forgot to call so my manager will go ape **** at me.
Oh and to the guy that said Runescape, whats wrong with you
Whats a hangover like? Its weird, ive drank plenty of times in excess ammounts but have never had any effect than being slightly tired afterwards. Im 6ft and 145 pounds, counting shots ive had 14 of whiskey, jack to be precise...or a waterbottle n a third or so of brandy one time, yet ive still never had one???
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Last edited by Dreaminmusic at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by Dreaminmusic
Whats a hangover like? Its weird, ive drank plenty of times in excess ammounts but have never had any effect than being slightly tired afterwards. Im 6ft and 145 pounds, counting shots ive had 14 of whiskey, jack to be precise...or a waterbottle n a third or so of brandy one time, yet ive still never had one???

This hangover was way different to every other one ive had.
They normally just consist of soreness, maybe a bit of confusion, headache, bad taste in your mouth, and maybe some sickness. Oh and really tired.
But like i said, this one was really different.
smoke some weed, that is the only thing that helps me
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by ripdime04
smoke some weed, that is the only thing that helps me

Ive never done it, and i dont know where to get some.
ps new studies say smoking weed while drinking makes drinking safer
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by ripdime04
ps new studies say smoking weed while drinking makes drinking safer

I dont understand how that would work?
Isnt mixing drugs dangerous?
Quote by maiden03
Hmmm id like to find out what it was, so i could prevent it at future drunken parties.

did you drink an abnormal amount of alcohol for your body at the party? You might have just not been used to the amount you ingested or something.

the only thing that really happens to me sometimes is i'll be extremely thirsty or feeling a little weak and tired but that could be from getting little sleep and drinking. Gatorade and water work for me.
I haven't read the whole thread, but drink a lot of water and eat more. Take some pain killers if you have a head ache. The key is to usually drink a powerade/gatorade before you go to bed. You usually just have to sleep it off though. If you can't, just load up on pain killers.
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
Nothing to do besides aspirins and drinking water. And drinking water won't take away the headache anyway.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Masturbate with icy hot, it usually gets the hangover away.
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Page 1 of 2