i have a les paul, and i want a bigsby. this seems simple enough, but there are three or four to choose from on MF and the one for gibsons, if i recall, said something about flat-tops.

maybe i'm just really tired, but if someone could just point me in the right direction i'd be extremely grateful!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
I've got a Bigsby B5 for my SG, and it works perfectly. However, I don't think it would be too good on a carved/arch top guitar. You might want something more along the lines of a B3, which doesn't bolt on to the top of the guitar (but I can't vouch for this, having never used one)
http://www.bigsbyguitars.com/products_b3.html

If you do go down the B5 path, I've used an adaptor called the 'vibramate', which lets you attach it without drilling any holes in your guitar (a definate plus imo)
Last edited by Boysie8 at Aug 23, 2009,
thank you sah!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
i just looked and i'd say the b-12 or b-11 actually would be what i need, but i'll do some more research - thanks!