Page 1 of 2
...aaaaaaaand it's awesome.

Anyone here have funny stories/tales/memoirs, or dreaming pets?

When my doberman dreams, he just makes weird noises and stuff, but I have another dog, and she like starts running while laying down, and barks and stuff. Its great. Just brings like, joy to my day and stuff.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

My dog sleeps outside so sadly I don't know...

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
My one of my dog's sleeps under my mom's bed, which is above my ceiling, so sometimes I'll hear her squealing in her sleep late at night.
Check out my band Disturbed
Both of my dogs have sex under my bed occasionally.

My little dog will sometimes bark in his sleep.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
My dog sleeps next to me and wags her tail while dreaming thus slapping me in the face.

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Yeah, the first time we saw that, we thought our labrador was having a fit.

An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
all dogs do it.

my dad calls it chasing rabbits. cause their legs kick and they sometimes bark. like they are chasing something.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
My dog twitches his feet and ears. Nothing exciting. However, when he was in a deep sleep outside (he didn't hear me walking through the grass) I decided to pull his tail. Not the greatest idea I've ever had. He went all Cujo on me.

The dog I used to have before he died used to have a slight snore. It was pretty cute .
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Yeah, my dogs bark and kind of spaz out. It's pretty funny.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

my cat suckles imaginary milk in his sleep. I think it's because he was taken away from his mum too soon.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by StewieSwan
My one of my dog's sleeps under my mom's bed, which is above my ceiling, so sometimes I'll hear her squealing in her sleep late at night.

thats not your dog....
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
thats not your dog....

Zing!
¯|(°_o)/¯
my dog farts in his sleep, and not just silent doggy farts, if he's at the right angle it's a really long human sounding fart.
i havn't sigged anyone yet =/
my dog used to let out small bursts of gas while proceeding to whimper uncontrollably ...

i miss him
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
My next door neighbours have a dog that must be as old as me, sometimes when they put it outside in the front garden and i have my window open, i can hear it wandering around coughing, barking occasionally at passers by, its quite sad because it is very old and i haven't seen it out there for a few weeks.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
My turtle used to dream, very vivid dreams about long-forgotten priests. He used to dream of terrible gods, slumbering beneath the earth's crust, waiting to rise.

/Lovecraft reference
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
My turtle used to dream, very vivid dreams about long-forgotten priests. He used to dream of terrible gods, slumbering beneath the earth's crust, waiting to rise.

wat.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
My dog will just twitch and yip in her sleep. Sometimes she'll start wagging her tail or snore a little, too. Nothing out of the ordinary really. It's still kinda cute, though.
Quote by Doctor Wu

When my doberman dreams, he just makes weird noises and stuff, but I have another dog, and she like starts running while laying down, and barks and stuff. Its great. Just brings like, joy to my day and stuff.

Dude totally jacked my avatar
Quote by StewieSwan

your mom or the dog?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
My dog growls and makes soft little yipping sounds, as well as twitching her paws, ears and tail.

Fuck dog are awesome.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
My old dog was dreaming, then he got up and ran into the wall hahah.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Gibshall
My dog sleeps next to me and wags her tail while dreaming thus slapping me in the face.

Wow. It must suck when your dog farts.
Quote by Gibshall

Why is your dogs ass next to your face?
Feed your mind.
TS has a fetish for dog dreams
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by i_am_skwerl
my dog farts in his sleep, and not just silent doggy farts, if he's at the right angle it's a really long human sounding fart.

Do you have a doberman, if so I'm so sorry. My step-mom had 2 dobermen, one died a few months ago, and they had the worst smelling gas ever. It was like pure concentrated evil, but in smell form.
Quote by Doctor Wu

My dog does the running thing.

Probably dreaming abut running after a rabbit

I also feel alot of joy when things like this happen
Quote by cornmancer
Do you have a doberman, if so I'm so sorry. My step-mom had 2 dobermen, one died a few months ago, and they had the worst smelling gas ever. It was like pure concentrated evil, but in smell form.

Niiice. That was totally the best description of a doberman fart I've ever heard. The only one, but I doubt there are better ones out there...

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Quote by Kensai

/Lovecraft reference

Quote by Kensai

/Lovecraft reference

What did it's farts smell like?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2