I left a comment and rating. Mind checking out the top song on my profile?
PM me for newts
Well I appreciate it, and I don't know what to do, but I'll just Crit Back as a response right here.

Your song had a really nice classic feel. I liked the guitar and backing tracks the most, oh wait that's the whole thing. The guitar soloey thing you were doing the whole time was nice. I've never heard a classic song being played like this before, and it gives me incentitive to actually listen and learn some. So you're inspirational, you should feel good about yourself. 5/5, good job, keep it up
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
defiance,
More towards the beginning, this song reminded me of Neil Young (this is a compliment). The guitar playing & melodies are good. Vocal melodies are good. Singing is good for the most part, occasionally sounding slightly pitchy (so does Neil Young). I would have been inclined to add drums & other things, but I would imagine this was not your goal. I think it sounds good overall. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465574

If you leave your review of my music on your own thread, I will probably miss it because I review lots of songs on this forum, so please do your review at my link.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Aug 4, 2011,