OK, so check this out. About 3 weeks ago, Im on ebay schmoozing over little guitar parts, pickups, whatever. You all know how that goes lol. I came across this auction that had like 25 of these pickgaurds that someone had signed by LP at an event or something. A convention I guess.

$25.00

So I figured that would be cool to swap out with the pickgaurd on my '60 LP Custom. They are both cream, so yeah. Great idea.

Then he died. So I have a 1960 LP Custom with a pickgaurd autographed by the father of the modern guitar that Im assuming has just jumped significantly in value in like a weeks time. Thats boggling my mind right now, but how much do you guys think this is worth?
dude if i where you id keep it for alot longer like a few years so its worth even more then it should be worth quite abit
Who gives a crap, somebody just died ffs.

reported for being a money-grabbing ghoul
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
got a pic of the autograph? `cos they`re will be heartless individuals out there who are making a profit out of his passing.....

pics or its an epiphone special 2 signed by the Jonas brothers ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by Tatsumaru
pics or its an epiphone special 2 signed by the Jonas brothers attempting to forge les paul's signature...

fixed
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
What an awkward moment
Les Paul " Hi how are you?"
Seller "OH my goodness, im such a big fan!"
Les Paul " That's lovely to hear, thank you very much"
Seller "Could you sign something for me?"
Les Paul "Sure, no problem."
* Gets handed 25 pickguards*
Les Paul"..."
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Pics? I personally wouldn't sell it. Having his signature is like having a piece of guitar history.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way