Edit: video got pulled because of copyright and ****, youtube is getting worse by the day
Last edited by Benjami at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by samlocke14
your playing the intro wrong
learn how to palm mute
work on your picking technique, you hold the pick strangely.

Wat he said.

lolmetalcore
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
okay thanks, im holding the pick that way because im self taught but il see what i can do
The biggest issue I see with your playing is your flying pinky, that bitch should just have wings. Any time you pick notes it either gets curled under the neck or flies away. That is going to be your biggest issue down the line.

On to the picking technique... Meh, if it works for you keep with it. Picking style is all preference anyways. Do most people play differently? Yep. And it's probably better for speed how most people play. I don't see how you can palm mute holding it that way though.

Decent enough job though.
Really odd picking style, recording turned out okay. You need to work on doing palm muting, very important if you're into any type of metal.
5/10 needs work, but could get good.

crit me? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21341839#post21341839
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition