Hey guys.. so im going to the police academy in january.. so until then im just working casually.. but i wanna go on a holiday somewhere before i go to the academy and my dad has said he will come with me if i find a place i wanna go.. so im just looking round.. i live in sydney.. i can go international.. but flight cant be anymore then like 5 hours coz dad hates planes haha.. so anyone got any ideas?

thanks
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
I've heard Celadon city is popular this time of year. 'Specially the Game Corner. Don't look behind the poster though.

But seriously I dunno. Japan maybe?
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I've heard Celadon city is popular this time of year. 'Specially the Game Corner. Don't look behind the poster though.

But seriously I dunno. Japan maybe?

this Epic funs will be had there, do it, there's maid cafes
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
try port maquarie, or byron maybe? that is, if you have your L's/P's and are looking for a cool drive...although truth be told, i dont actually know what you'd do there (N)
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

Dammit i lost
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
To the LOOOOVVVEEE SHHHAAAAACCCKKK!!

(the love shack baaAAAaabbyy)
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Hashima island, socotra island, the naica crystal cave, my pants, new zealand, angkor wat. The choices are plenty.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Hashima island, socotra island, the naica crystal cave, my pants, new zealand, angkor wat. The choices are plenty.

wat

sorry...
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Singapore? Nice food, clean streets and other, erm,

..Stuff.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by gilly_90
wat

sorry...

ಠ_ಠ

TS, what kind of holiday are you looking for? All those places I suggested are serious, but perhaps not fitting.
O OO!

Vanuatu.

But I seriously recommend New Zealand, we Kiwis and Aussie's may hate each other, but seriously, I think New Zealand is better.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
i guess something exciting.. i was looking at queenstown nz.. coz its still snowing there atm so can do some snowboarding.. plus the other extreme things u can do over there like the bungee n jet boating and stuff but it could get a bit pricey
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

Not if you look around hard enough. I would probably say, stay in the North Island, but being winter, be prepared for rain.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
How big is your budget?
not really sure of a budget.. only started thinking bout it tonight.. but maybe a couple of grand i guess
Quote by srq89

You could go Byron, Port Macquarie (didn't the Big Banana used to be there before it closed?), Wyong/Wyee (good relaxing places), Wollongong, the Gold Coast (in summer...I don't know if there's much to do anytime else), Bankstown/Cronulla/Punchbowl (really peaceful)
You can do alot for a couple of grand. It's 1 AUD to 1.22 NZD, so, you will be fine.

I recommend (if going to NZ), getting some deep fried scallops.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.