View poll results: Bluestube v RubberSoul54321
Bluestube
25 89%
RubberSoul54321
3 11%
Voters: 28.
strawforest007
1,695 IQ
Listen to each track and vote on the poll!

bluestube - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Bluestube/music/play674136

rubbersoul - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/RubberSoul54321/music/all/play603739

One week to vote. Winner goes through to Round 2. Runner-up goes to the second-chance play-off.

11 other duels to vote on in this round...

Best of luck!
j_hunter_hkr
aka Jamie
664 IQ
I've gone with bluestube. Not keen on Rubbersoul's tone, if I'm honest.
Jazzman91
JäÄzZ RoCkS
1,145 IQ
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
I've gone with bluestube. Not keen on Rubbersoul's tone, if I'm honest.

I'd say the same, too much of something in Robbersoul's tone
urik
UG Freak
4,011 IQ
Hard one. Went for bluestube though I liked RubberSoul's one.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Bhuggy
UG's Whiny *****
102 IQ
Bluestube, amazing, simply beautiful!
Rubbersoul Worried me, it sounded really metal concidering it was for a blues duel
Jimmy94
GET ON THE SNAKE
971 IQ
Bluestube your tone is excellent, the playing is on point with good use of phrasing and mixing up your playing. The only things I hear wrong are a few very minor mistakes and a few bends that are a bit off. Fanstastic job!

Rubbersoul your playing is also good, but you need to work on putting your playing into distinct licks and phrasing. In this track it seems like you're noodling in a scale. A good blues solo should tell a story, especially when the song one chord like yours is.

My vote goes to bluestube
Hendrix_fan_14
What?
936 IQ
Bluestube I really loved your punchy, warm and thick tone. Great playing as well, nice use of that bend sequence, while sounding stiff, A really good feel.

I can't understand what you're trying to do with this Rubbersoul. The tone sounds like a mix between shoegaze and boosted metal. I didn't really feel the solo, could have used more variation, the whole song is too overpowering in my opinion.

I voted for Bluestube.
rocknroll93
Warning: Small Parts
501 IQ
i didn't really like rubbersouls. it sounded too metally for a blues duel.

i went with bluestube.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
RubberSoul54321
UG's Train Wreck
845 IQ
Guess I f*cked this up pretty badly. I was trying for a dirty, laid back feel but obviously got it way wrong! To be honest, I wasn't sure it was the right choice of track but time got away from me and I had to put something in - not making excuses, just sayin! I hereby concede to bluestube, who is clearly the better entrant, with as much dignity as a battering like this can allow.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
RubberSoul54321
UG's Train Wreck
845 IQ
Guys, whilst I have accepted defeat, please keep voting and commenting - this could be the biggest lanslide ever!
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC