Been looking at a few guitars reallyy and nows the time to choose as i'm coming into a bit of moneyyy in the next few weeks :]]
Looking for a guitar with a thinn neck, OFR / Edge Pro (And above) Decent pickups for heavy rock.

Which ones the best for it's moneyyyy?
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR - £879
Ibanez RG1820X - £999.99
Ibanez RG1527 (7-String) - £824

Any other recommendations welcome
Thanks!
ESP LTD EC1000 range, im looking at one, i think there is one with an FR and ppl say the guitar kicks arse
Quote by Tedis1111
ESP LTD EC1000 range, im looking at one, i think there is one with an FR and ppl say the guitar kicks arse

not really the shape i had in mindd tbhh mate
Quote by xFilth
Also, I dont believe there is a LTD EC with a floyd

They recently made one

EDIT: Better than the 1820

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/79453

The RG2550Z has the new Ibanez bridge which is meant to be fantastic, not had chance to check one out

EDIT2: I'm curious what amp do you have? If you were to get the Washburn X50 with the Seymour Duncans, it only costs £400 and has extremely good specs for it's money, you would have enough money to get a pretty good new amp
Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Aug 23, 2009,
Ibanez S7320 seems a pretty solid guitar. Think it's a Lo Pro trem. Retails a lot cheaper than the RG1527 too. Or for a 6 string try a Charvel. The new range comes with OFRs and either SD's or DiMarzio's, great feel too
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
The Schecter has a pretty thick neck, so I'd scratch that out of the list.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier
Have you thought about finding a local luthier? For £1,000 that takes you into custom made territory.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-