i live in uk london SE29AX
i searched online rang about 20 stores, non answer :S
weird
anyone can help me out?
also gimme some info on costs for getting my ibanez GSA60 a floyd rose getting carved

thanks
There's no point getting that guitar fitted with an FR, the routing will cost about £100-150 and a decent trem will cost about £100, so in total it's almost twice the value of your guitar. You can get a new trem-fitted guitar for the same price
ohai little sig.
Quote by dareheaven
i live in uk london SE29AX
i searched online rang about 20 stores, non answer :S
weird
anyone can help me out?
also gimme some info on costs for getting my ibanez GSA60 a floyd rose getting carved

thanks

Um, what guitar do you have???
The simple answer here is dont. If you were going to get it done id actually do it too an SA or just buy an S. By the time youve got the body routed and got a neck that can accomadate a locking nut the time effort and cost would proabably by disproportionate to how good the guitar would actually become. If youve got your heart set on keeping the GSA then your best of looking at new pickups.

Why do you need a floyd rose??
i just said....ibanez GSA60
and what kind of rerouting would it require?
since below the tremelo there are no electronics, i asume its just the carving for the whole that would cost and no a FR would cost around 50 quid which im fine with
i already for new pickups and cant u ppl just answer the question instead of more questions....gosh