LED inlays maybe. or this is only a reflection of red lights on stage
YES
thank you so much for that i was getting annoying for not knowing what their called
how much and is it differenlt to get them and install them?
Vai's got this on one of this guitars, look up one of his live videos for Bad Horsie and you'll see what I mean.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Usually it involves removing the fretboard and drilling out the inlays, fitting the leds and wiring and refitting the fretboard. Not something worth trying yourself
ohai little sig.
@demonikk
ye sounds way too much, you reacon many guitar shops do that?
at least any in london?
lol
I can't say for sure, guitar shops generally won't do that, you'll have to go to a custom guitar builder. It's linked above, check out Aurora Project.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Guitar2theface
Vai's got this on one of this guitars, look up one of his live videos for Bad Horsie and you'll see what I mean.

Hehehe yah he should sue Metallica for their theft of the Bad Horsie riff on that song suicide and redemption on that death magnetic, Dave Mustaine Was right They are crooks.
wow dat aurora project thing, dat shop is pretty close to me and fret lights dont seem that expensive
im get it done then

better not end up lookin lame thoguht
haha
All in all I'd say that its a waste of money and time really, unless you can do it yourself (which I don't recommend at all unless you have experience in wiring and working with guitars). It'd probably effect your tone some too.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
well i have the money, i work an get good money so dat aint an issue, not a waste of time since ill have the shop do it for me and they seem pro, i dont see a problem...
Nah, that would be pretty cool! What guitar would you have it done to?
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here