if it's real, it's a nice paint job!
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
look s pretty real to me, theres already been 35 bids i think the price will jump pretty close to the reasonable price range once as the bidding counts down
it seems legit but ask him for a pic with the number on the back of the headstock
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
It's fake. And by "fake" I mean it's not actually an ESP Eclipse. Or even Ltd. If anything it's an Epi Les Paul Standard with some Dirty Fingers and a scalloped neck. The way you could tell is by looking at the cutaway. ESP's cutaway is usually set further back and is a shallower cut. Google it. I don't have a pic on me right now.

EDIT: Maybe it really is a Custom Shop. It's not exactly easy to change the neck on a set-neck. The headstock says ESP and everything. That cut's kind of sketchy for me though.
Last edited by Wrst_Plyr_Evr at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
It's fake. And by "fake" I mean it's not actually an ESP Eclipse. Or even Ltd. If anything it's an Epi Les Paul Standard with some Dirty Fingers and a scalloped neck. The way you could tell is by looking at the cutaway. ESP's cutaway is usually set further back and is a shallower cut. Google it. I don't have a pic on me right now.

EDIT: Maybe it really is a Custom Shop. It's not exactly easy to change the neck on a set-neck. The headstock says ESP and everything. That cut's kind of sketchy for me though.

ive actually seen another model exactly the same but in the traditional ESP Eclipse so it raised questions to me too.

but get the serial would be a good idea i agree there, but it is possible ESP did make afew 'Lawsuit Les Pauls' for some reason which were released in places where they cant be sued for it.

Id make an educated guess and say its a japanese model or purely a one off.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
The price probably wont stay there but keep an eye on it you never know.