Page 2 of 3
I love you.

Guess I'm not doing homework tonight.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by neidnarb11890
I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!

It's not like Jawbreaker was a good band name. Names aren't worth much by themselves anyway.

I think Jawbreaker was a decent name, and I like Jets to Brazil as a name too.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
^ I could really use it too. The only food I have left at the moment is mayonnaise.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
charliezard! is seeing them in Austin this weekend, and so are some of my real life Texas friends. I hate them all.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I'm hopefully seeing them next Saturday in DC. In a church. Which would just make me so happy.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by MisspentYouth
I'm hopefully seeing them next Saturday in DC. In a church. Which would just make me so happy.

Really hoping to make it to that show. With Max Levine too. Would be sweet.
Quote by saxaxe
Really hoping to make it to that show. With Max Levine too. Would be sweet.

Oh, nice! I didn't know that. I saw them three years ago, they were ok.

Do you know any details about the show? All I know is where it is. I don't know what time or how much or anything.
Spoonboy posted about the DC show here.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Spoonboy posted about the DC show here.

Awesome, thank you! I'm really excited for this.
St. Stephens is a pretty sweet venue too. I saw Strike Anywhere and Bane there a while back. Draws a good crowd for the area (technically College Park, not really DC). It's funny because the church is smack dab in the middle of all the frat houses at UMD.
Well, the show was last night, and they were fantastic. I think the only holdover they played from Thorns was Black Art. Anyway, they sound great, but more importantly, Blake said that they've already recorded something and it should be expected out in February.
I just got back from the Richmond show. They were incredible, but they had the most awkward stage presence, haha. It was an early show and I had some friends who tried to get them to do a house show after, but they ended up deciding not to unfortunately.

They're releasing a 7" in late February and two of the songs that are gonna be on it are "Vampire Lessons" and "Not Funny," but I don't remember the others. Also another Thorns song that they played was "Oh Deadly Death." A lot of the songs seemed to be a lot darker than anything else he's released.

I still can't believe I was just in the same room as Blake Schwarzenbach
Quote by Ska Wars
I just got back from the Richmond show. They were incredible, but they had the most awkward stage presence, haha. It was an early show and I had some friends who tried to get them to do a house show after, but they ended up deciding not to unfortunately.

They're releasing a 7" in late February and two of the songs that are gonna be on it are "Vampire Lessons" and "Not Funny," but I don't remember the others. Also another Thorns song that they played was "Oh Deadly Death." A lot of the songs seemed to be a lot darker than anything else he's released.

I still can't believe I was just in the same room as Blake Schwarzenbach

Hahaha, I know exactly how you feel. I got there way early and was standing off to the side talking to my friend when he came in to sound check, and all of a sudden all I could think was "Oh god that is Blake Schwarzenbach right there oh god oh god".

He had "Oh Deadly Death" written at the bottom of the setlist, but they didn't play it. The other songs they played, which I presume will be on the 7", were, (as I recall- I don't remember them all) "Not Immune," "Too Small," "Hoop and Swan" (I think that's what it was called- I couldn't read his handwriting), "1982," and "Death Trip," which they played for the first time in DC.

Man I'm excited for the release.
The in between song conversations on the bootleg from the Charlotte show is hilarious.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I pre-ordered this like days ago.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
I pre-ordered this like days ago.

Thanks for telling us about it, asshole.
I wanted it all to myself.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Zero Substance
I saw them awhile back, they sounded like jawbreaker, Blake was a toolbox.

Nothing wrong with more Jawbreaker.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Just got their ep in the mail. It's good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Blakes voice sounds very Danzig-y in some spots, so weird...anyone know where I could "buy" the 7"? emphasis on """""""""""""""

EDIT: bought it, youtube quality blows
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Last edited by GoodCharloteSux at Sep 27, 2010,
I gotta get around to buying this, 'cuz I didn't pre-order it. I'll make a trip to a record store this weekend or something.

'course I don't have a record player with me at college, so I can't listen to it anyway. God damn Blake being too hip for CD's.
Thought this was actually kinda disappointing. The last song is amazing, but the others aren't all that memorable. I've only listened to it about four or five times, so I'm hoping it'll eventually grow on me.
what Vampire Lessons makes me wanna fight, love this little sample of hopefully good things to come
crap, good, O Deadly Death is...wow
So is this out?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano