My brother downloaded this program for his computer where he just enters a phone number and it allows that phone number to text the program. When he sends a text message to the program (let's say he types Pokemon Theme) it sends him a text with a list of ringtones he can choose to download. He texts the number of the one he wants and it sends it to his phone.

Being a douche (he's my younger and he's the middle child, so he thinks he's gotta be better than everyone), he won't tell me what the name of the program is or even just enter my phone number in the system Anybody here know of a similar program?
Ask again politely, if the answer is no.

Cut him.
I'm a real cool kid.
check his history? read his messages?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
you know you can just email your phone with an attached file and then download it on your phone?
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Mike50227
you know you can just email your phone with an attached file and then download it on your phone?

Guessing he made this topic i think he didn´t know.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Mike50227

It's an LG Banter, and newer LG phones block those attachments.
he'll probably be getting charged heaps for this....
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by nigeltheginger
Doesn't your phone have a memory card or usb connection or anything?

As I said, it's a newer LG, and they've pretty much blocked everything. I can't set MP3 as ringtone, can't set any recorded clips as ringtone, and I can't send attached ringers to my phone. The only way I found is either by paying for the ringtone and using the Axcess Apps or paying for data and download free ringtones using the phones web browser.

My brother found this program which is pretty badass, but like I said, he's a douche.

Quote by wheatmore
he'll probably be getting charged heaps for this....

Idk, I'd have to look into it if I knew the name of the program, but he assures me it's 100% free.
Last edited by dudius at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by dudius
As I said, it's a newer LG, and they've pretty much blocked everything. I can't set MP3 as ringtone, can't set any recorded clips as ringtone, and I can't send attached ringers to my phone. The only way I found is either by paying for the ringtone and using the Axcess Apps or paying for data and download free ringtones using the phones web browser.

But my brother found this program which is pretty badass, but like I said, he's a douche.

How about putting a midi file on your phone memory? those things are retro
Quote by dudius
It's an LG Banter, and newer LG phones block those attachments.

Really? I just got the LG enV Touch and it lets me email stuff like that to it.

In fact I just tried sending an mp3 to my phone to test it, and it worked fine.

This site works. Not quite what you wanted, but it lets you upload mp3s and then you can cut them down and send them to your phone.

http://www.myxer.com/
Quote by daytripper75
Really? I just got the LG enV Touch and it lets me email stuff like that to it.

In fact I just tried sending an mp3 to my phone to test it, and it worked fine.

This site works. Not quite what you wanted, but it lets you upload mp3s and then you can cut them down and send them to your phone.

http://www.myxer.com/

I can send MP3s to my phone but they only come up as audios, they can't be set as ringers. Already tried with ventones.com, it blocked the attachment and when I click the link it says I need to add data to my plan. Another thing I tried was using a 30 second clip and uploading it to Alltelmypics.net then sending it to my phone. It took it, but again it won't let me do MP3s as ringers.

EDIT: What happened to "Girls dancing" and your PPG avatar?
Weird. When I send an mp3 to my phone is gives me the option to save it as a ringtone. Same with my last 2 phones. All have been LG phones.

idk what the problem is.
My phone can use MP3 ringtones (they have to be at shorter than 15 seconds or less) and I make them with Audacity, I wish I could help more
Last edited by Lord Mudkipz at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by daytripper75
Weird. When I send an mp3 to my phone is gives me the option to save it as a ringtone. Same with my last 2 phones. All have been LG phones.

idk what the problem is.

I wonder if it's just the Banter? Cuz everyone I know who has one has the same problem.

Well, everyone but my damn brother I even offered to buy him pizza and beer.