Hi there, i noticed when i watched a review of the big muff on youtube the guy managed to get some heavy fuzz almost velcro fuzz. I'm guessing his amp is helping? I've got an american fender stratocaster going through a cheap marshall cdr on clean. I also tried it through my toneport ux2 and the fuzz still stays pretty light in camparison to the youtube review. The clone on the gearbox is just as heavy.
Anyone know why?

Regards, Dave.
I have this issue with mine too, on my ac 30, vt 50, and fender reverb, but my friends big muff is alot more fuzzy
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by Winman9999
I have this issue with mine too, on my ac 30, vt 50, and fender reverb, but my friends big muff is alot more fuzzy

So you think that the problem could be with the big muff?
Probably. My Big Muff gets loud and very saturated (infinite sustain, feedback even when I'm muting the strings) on the clean channel of my amp, so either your battery needs to be replaced or there's something up with the wiring.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Amp.

The Big Muff has a lot of output and often overdrives the preamp of a tube amp if you turn it up
Quote by Raijouta
Probably. My Big Muff gets loud and very saturated (infinite sustain, feedback even when I'm muting the strings) on the clean channel of my amp, so either your battery needs to be replaced or there's something up with the wiring.

Okay, thanks for the reply. I thought that it could've been my amp. I'll change the battery and see what happens, even though i brought it brand new a few weeks ago, i may have left it on or something. I'm not familiar with the wiring but if i open it up should i just be looking for lose wires? I guess i could email electro harmonix aswell
I'd just take it back to the shop if you can. It's not as simple as a loose wire to be put into a socket.

Replacing the battery is a good place to start. If that doesn't solve it, then...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
I'd just take it back to the shop if you can. It's not as simple as a loose wire to be put into a socket.

Replacing the battery is a good place to start. If that doesn't solve it, then...

Okay then, i'll leave the wiring alone.
Did it sound like what you want when you first got it?
And leaving a cable in the input jack drains battery really fast.
My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver